TXT : when you stay up late due to lots of paper you got

Yeonjun

It was 1:09 in the morning and he already went to sleep, but you were still doing your work.

He suddenly woke up and said,' babe you still not asleep?', he said in a sleepy voice.

'Yes', you replied. He sat beside you and held your hand. Yeonjun asked, ' they gave you a lot of work?'.

You nodded,' but you told me it was a little'. He pouted saying that. ' If you have told me that you were going to work late, I would've stayed beside you'.

'If you have to stay up, I will too!!'
'But-' he suddenly hug you. 'No buts I will stay up late, alright?'. You can't argue with him so you agreed. He stayed beside you while holding your hands and kissing it.

Lol sorry if you don't like it, but I tried my best.

Soobin

You told him that you've to stay up late cause your boss gave you too much work and told him to sleep earlier before you. Being the stubborn BINIE! he didn't agree and keep saying that he will wait for you. Well you can't win.

You started working from 8:15 to 12:10 almost. You knew he was feeling sleepy but he tried his best to not fall asleep. Your work was almost done and you wanted him to sleep. You pull him closer to you and told him,'sleep if you want to baby boy'. He nodded and put his head on your shoulder.

You held his hand and continued working.

Beomgyu

He returned from the practice and saw you working, well it was 12:45 he asked,'babe?' While running in for a hug. You hugged him back.

'I got a lot of work to do, bear', he patted your head. 'Its okay baby mama I'm here, okay?'. You nodded and you went back to your work as he kept hugging you from the side.

Beomgyu Stans lucky😭✊✊

Taehyun

You guys have been working for like 2hrs, he helped you a lot but only half was done and it was 11:59.

Tae : you tired?
You :  I am but what can I do?

You said resting your head on his shoulders.

Tae : you can do it bae!

You : thanks tae you but you better sleep

Tae :  okay

He said that and he went out of the living room

After 35 mins

Tae : heyyy

He entered again with a tray on his hands

You : what's that?

Tae : sandwich and some coke

You hugged him

You : thank you so much tae

He nodded and feed you while you were working on.

Huening Kai

He came back home earlier than you and you came back home at 2. He was freaking out and called you 14 times but you couldn't answer him because you kept your phone in silent mode.

You came home

Kai : babe

He runs into your arms and hugged you

You : I'm sorry Huening, my boss gave me extra work

Huening Kai : but you could've told me

He pouted at you

You : sorry sorry sorry

Huening Kai : from next time, tell me okay??

You nodded

You : come ning you must be tired, let's sleep okay?

He nodded and clinged on to your arm and followed you.

Gyu stans I'm sorry, I made it short. Forgive me my kings and queens