13/10/2020

You know I am young but at this point, I can say life mid complicated I know no one's life is perfect but neither is mine and I respect that. For those who still go to school is it tough? Are u enjoying it so far being back? Remember you can always send me chats just like me and lots of props you know and Mabey some you don't respect and love your pain is only temporary so don't forget that. I remember being 10 years old telling everyone I want to commit suicide but I didn't remember to stay strong you are worth it no matter what.
Dance away to your sad playlist all night long or even don't leave your room but you have to eat and drink.
Don't let anyone say oh you're too skinny or that you're too fat no you are perfect just like me and everyone else on this earth don't compare yourself to there it's not gonna get you anywhere all you gonna do is end up hurting yourself more and more. I know you well not in person but I bet if u did I would love your smile your personality everything not saying this to be nice I am generally meaning it. I know what it's like to feel worthless and I also know what it's like to not wake up and go to school every morning it's tough but I know you can get through this. Put in a fake smile every morning I front of your family and friends if that's what gonna keep you alive because I know if you do it will turn real and you will read lose who cares and who doesn't and if they don't become all sad and miserable say they weren't true it's their loss not mine, people who don't care aren't worth crying over trust me. I will drop some songs if you want some sad ones to listen to but remember to drop me a message and I'll always be her to talk.

TikTok : inthe.feel
Insta : inthe.feel_

I love you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️