Chapter 9

Yazmin_14 changed her relationship status to in a relationship with Nico di Angelo.

Nico di Angelo change his relationship status to in a relationship with Yazmin_14.

~comments~

Piper McLean: awwwwe! I'm so proud of you guys!

Leo Valdez: geett iit Angelo!!

Annabeth Chase: congratulations you 2!

Percy Jackson: you better take good care of my sister! If not then you will wish that you weren't born!

Jason Grace: hey..umm Nico can I talk to you in private?

Nico di Angelo: sure Jason

~Private Chat~

Nico di Angelo: so what did you wanna talk about Jason?

Jason Grace: have you told her that you liked ....him?

Nico di Angelo: you will not mention him here not while we're dating don't even talk about any of that kind of topic!

Jason Grace: well..sorry.. But she has to know about your past  someday you can't keep it a secret forever!

Nico di Angelo: whatever I'm not telling her about neither of them end of discussion.

Jason Grace: whale then...

~group chats~

Yazmin_14: soo... What did you guys talked about?just curious btw

Nico di Angelo: nothing

Jason Grace: *facepalm*

Yazmin_14: mmhmmm...okay if it's nothing then I guess you shouldn't be ashamed about hiding it from me true or not?

Piper McLean: she's got a point

Annabeth Chase: for being Percy's sister your smarter than him

Percy Jackson: hey! And yes that is true so Nico... what are you hiding? Hmmmmmm?

Nico di Angelo: Jason just wanted to congratulate me in private and to not mess up because if I ever do then Percy will kill me...

Percy Jackson: *puts shades on* well...what can I say that's just me

Nico di Angelo: haha..hehe...umm....ohh-kayyy

Annaeth Chase: don't worry about him Nico if he ever does try to kill you I won't let him without you explaining yourself....and if I think wrong of you then I will have to kill you along with percy:)

Nico di Angelo: -_- not helping

Piper McLean: NO ONE IS GOING TO KILL HIM WHILE IM HERE!! I SHIPPED THEM (still thinking) AND I TURNED THEM INTO A COUPLE! NO ONE WILL DESTROY...ummm....YAZCO!!

Yazmin_14: really Piper? Yazco?

Piper McLean: hey! It was better than Nimin!

Nico di Angelo: *sighs* smh

Percy Jackson: what's that suppose to mean Nico? Seascum mother hades?

Leo Valdez: duudee! No "smh" means shaking my head! Not seascum mother hades!

Percy Jackson: oh

Nico di Angelo: *facepalm*
***************************************************************
Whaleee....I'm sorry for this short chapter but hey, its better than nothing! Right? Right. But yeah I've felt pretty lazy this past week and all. But don't worry I will be trying to start scheduling on what day of the week to update just to make it easier for me and better for you guys :) BUT DONT WORRY EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE! JUST BE PATIENT NY GREESY MONKEYS! -Yazmin<33