~ Claaaaaay! ~

Dreams P.O.V

Warning: Strong Language, Blood

" Tubbo, Listen, I am sorry..I..I should of gotten your side, not just Tommy's. This could of been avoided if... " Wilbur paused. I was looking at Tubbo who was also in the call, I heard him slightly giggle till Wilbur just slammed his hand on his desk. I heard him just sigh, and could feel him look up.  " Now, who are you. " He ask calmly. " Ya know, " I said, " I gotta goooo... " " DON'T YOU FUCKING- " 

I left. Geez. I watched as Tubbo and Wilbur just talked. And eventually both send hearts to eachother in the discord group. Man, must both be friends, haha

" AH, FUCK! " I heard immediantly. George. Ah fuck, what did he do this time? I walked to the kitchen, and saw Georges finger bleeding, no not just that. HIS WHOLE ARM. " HOLY SHIT, WHAT HAPPENED?! " I ran to the cubbord, and grabbed the bandages. " I was chopping up some food, and the knife slipped. first thing was to scream, and I screaming you're name I guess? " He said, as I bandaged his finger. That was a huge cut going up his finger. He washed it before bandaging. He snuggled to me and we were just standing. He broke free, and I washed the chopping board, and finished slicing his sandwich. George sighed, and took the plate.

" Now, That did NOT look like you accidently just almost sliced you're hand off. What happened?! " I asked. He just sighed and pointed to the huge HUGE ass spider, " HOLY MOLY! "

We just left it at that. Spider + George = NOT GOOD.

We sat on a sofa. George leaning on me as he ate his sandwich. I just accepted it. He must be cold? Oh? This is definatley a saw sight to see though, he never leaned on me, or even snuggled. " What's this gogy? Cold~ " I ask. He looked up at me, his goggles on his head. His hair was so so so messy.

~ George's P.O.V ~

" What's this gogy? Cold~ " Dream, well clay, asked me. I looked up at him. I wasn't feel the best, I guess I felt a bit sick, not just because I almost cut my hand off on accident, just in general. I had a headache. I just huffed. " What's it to you? I can go and cuddle a pillow if I must. " I said, to taunt him. Dream looked at my shaking is head, with his puppy eyes. " Haha, thats what I thought. "

We both watched TV, and I sniffled. We were hanging out in a good couple days, seeing it was Wednesday, and we were hanging on Saturday. And maybe Sunday, depending on if we sleep at Nick's or not. I ended up falling asleep on Clay, I felt him kiss my forehead before hand. I cannot help but say, I blushed a LOT.

Zak's P.O.V

I got the rope, and the bat ready. I just need to wait. I know Tubbo is at Bad's house. I have the mask and wig, so I am out the clear. Using the house I'm going to move into later, I can use it's basement to keep Darryl captured. I have my car ready too. But, I need to be careful. I grabbed my phone and called Bad on Discord.

B - Bad / Darryl

S - Skeppy / Zak

B- Heyyo Skeppy, whats up?

S- Nothing much, wondering what you were doing, I mean we could play on the SMP.

B- Sorry Skeppy, me and Tubbo are going to Mcdonalds, you know the one thats like 15minutes away from my place, and near the RoseMary hotel < Made up > where Wilbur is! You know how shady it is.

S- I see, maybe when you get back?

B- Of course! Oh, me and Tubbo are off now. Cya!

He hung up, and thats when it was time. I wore complete black, and put the mask, bat, rope, and wig in my car. And drove. I parked in the alley. The street was pretty quite, and I knew Darryl always walked up that street. I parked, and put my mask and wig on. I grabbed the bat, and leaned against the wall, testing the voice changer.

~ 10 minutes later ~

I saw Tubbo and Bad walk. I screamed, a blood curling scream, and hid. Bad and Tubbo both looked at eachother, and walked down the alley. Past me. I got up and smacked Tubbo with the bat, he fell, his head hittign thr wall pretty hard. Darryl turned, but before he could do anything, I kicked him in the gut. I heard him breathe heavily. I hit him hard with the bat, as he fell unconsious, near Tubbo. I watched as Tubbo grabed Darryls house keys and full blown sprinted. I didn't bother trying to catch him. I looked at where his head hit the wall. Blood. Fuck. I picked Darryl up. I had a box. I was prepared. I tied his hands and feet up, and placed him in the box, that was in my car boot. I taped the box up, and locked my boot close. The boot had windows where you could not see in. Lucky me. I got into the car, and drove to my " New house ".

~ Tubbo's P.O.V ~

I ran, I ran holding my head. It hurt, everything was dizzy. I didn't even know where I was going. I was just running. I ran past the Mcdonalds holding my head with one hand. It was so bloody. I notice a car park, and turned into it. I saw someone in yellow, and a red hat standing there with a suitcase. I fell, I couldn't take the pain, everything was spinning. Spinning to fast. I saw him get on his knees next to me. 

" Toby?! TOBY!? " It was Wilbur. I coughed, and put Darryl's house keys in his hands, as I passed out. I was in his arms last time I remember.