Conference Room

You were waiting in the waiting room for your boyfriend Derek Shepherd. You were about to go get up to check on him when you saw him walking out of his meeting with his co workers. He walks over to you, "hey babe, i need you to come in here." He says while pointing at the conference room. You walk to him, "whats up babe? You ok?" He looks at you and says, "yea im fine." He smiles at you and then he sits down in one of the conference chairs and he taps his lap telling you to sit on his lap. You walk over to him and sit on his lap. He looks up at you, while placing his hands on your ass. He then starts massaging your ass a little. You get horny from that, so in return you move your hips on him.

  You can feel his dick get hard under you, the more you grind against him. Derek then takes off you're shirt and attacks you're neck making hickeys and marking you as his. You start moaning softly, wanting Derek's mouth on other places. You start grinding against him more. "You're so impatient y/n~" he says into your neck still giving you hickeys then he chuckles. You tug on his shirt telling him to take it off so he begins to take it off. Derek begins taking off you're pants and starts rubbing you're clit, making you moan loudly. He pulls down you're underwear and immediately starts putting two fingers in you. "Goddamn y/n your so fucking tight and I'm only fingering you" he says in you're ear while you become a moaning mess already. You start tugging on his pants, "daddy please fuck me already~!" He chuckles after you say that in his ear then he takes off his pants and you help him. You get back on his lap and slowly go down on his dick and start riding him slowly then picking up you're pace.

  Derek holds you're ass/hip, guiding you. You begin to bounce on him, "o-oh my g-god Derek right f-fucking there~!" You say into his ear then he begins taking control and begins pounding into you, but on you're sensitive spot. You start moaning really loud when the knot in you're stomach starts becoming loose. "D-daddy I'm gonna cum~!" You say to him. He begins to whisper to you, "so am I baby~!" You both then cum at the same time without knowing it, but after you guys look down, you both chuckle. You get up then Derek gets up to get paper towels and starts cleaning you both up. You guys then put you're clothes back on and walk out of the conference room like nothing happened.

A/N: Hey yall I decided to make another book and this is from my spam on insta and I decided to post it here so here yall go :) <3