The Start of It All

This is my first story so plz don't judge harshly.

" BEEP BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP BEE-"

When Izuku Midoriya woke up he was feeling depressed. It had been a year since he had broken up with Uraraka. And today was the exact day that they had broken up. Apparently, she had wanted to be with Kacchan. As he got up he thought, How could I make such a stupid mistake? Ahhh! I was so blind! Of course, he would steal my girlfriend! He's always been jealous of our relationship! And of course, she would leave me. He was crying now. I'm such a loser. He stopped crying. No! I will NOT let this get in the way of my goal. I can push through this! He got out of bed and got into his school uniform. As he got to class he decided to go over and talk to his friends before Mr. Aizawa woke up from his daily 1-hour nap. "Hey, Iida!" "Hello, Midoriya! Are you ready for the outing taking place after school?" "Huh? Outing?" "We're going shopping after school to buy stuff for project that we forgot that we had.!" said Kaminari "You mean the one that YOU forgot we had?" Kaminari jumped noticing that Jiro had suddenly appeared. "We all did our projects. You're the only one who didn't do anything." "Give me a break will ya? I was hanging out with Mineta." "Well that makes it worse! Your excuse could have been I was watching TV. Now what are you going to tell Aizawa, that you didn't do your project because you were watching porn with Mineta?!" "Anyway, back to you Midoriya. Now, we know that you're still getting over your breakup, but we didn't want you to stay in your room and mope! We wanted you to get out some, and what better way to get out and have fun than with your friends?" " I also didn't do my project! And I'll admit that to your face! LIKE A MAN!" said Kirishima, in his usual excited tone." "Kirishima! Shut up! I'm trying to take a nap." Aizawa said. As school passed, Deku switched his thoughts from his studies and the assignments he had to do in class, and his sad thoughts about Uraraka. After a while the day had finally ended and he could go with his friends. He thought about what he might buy considering the fact that they were going to a mall.

Time skip, TO THE MALL!

Once they were at the mall, Deku decided to split up from the group and go to the Food Court. "Huh! There's no one here!" Suddenly he heard a cheerful voice come from behind him.

"!!!!!" "IZU-KUN, IT'S YOU!"

DUN DUN DUN!!! CLIFFHANGER. TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! :)

PLZ GIVE FEEDBACK THIS IS MY FIRST STORY.