Americas Got Talent

Opens on a college scene with four roommates in Arkansas these kiddos are an odd bunch fresh out of high school. A bunch of young 20 something's that knows everything about the world and won't be told otherwise. There was Star a flamboyant male leader, public relations & makeup, with stone straight multi colored hair. Ayasha a very bookish, mousey, shy girl, with a hidden talent for music and dance, and long straight black hair. Michael a preppy rich boy, entitled, best driver of a Sea-Doo on Lake Ouachita, with blonde gelled slick back hair. Eric a poor guy with a 50's model tuner, best drag racing driver in Arkansas, tall, thin, and tan with brunette short hair.

     Star was the leader of the crew somehow getting this band of misfits to room together off campus of course. Ayasha mostly stayed to herself in the world of books those she could understand much better than the outside world. Michael was a trust fund kid and knew nothing of the real world and boy was he in for a rude awakening. Eric on the other hand knew too much of the world holding down three jobs and school to help the family make ends meet.

     Eric inherited his baby a 1957 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster from his late father after he passed, with working at the track every weekend and every moment of free time with the pros he became one of the youngest champions in the state. Now Michael on the other hand was a different kind of racer on the water whom inherited nothing just used his daddy's money to get the best money could buy, and became the local hotshot at the lake. Ayasha being the quiet type actually had a secret she was secretly obsessed with the newest songs to the latest dance crazes anything from the The Dougie to the Gangnam Style something in those she couldn't learn about from her books which got her to come out of her shell. Star decided that everyone was going to try out for a new version that added recreational sports to AGT with asking no one's opinions first of course. Reluctantly people agreed because that was easier than arguing with Star.

     Now two people not mentioned yet in our story are Ayasha's controlling mother & caring aunt. Let's for this purpose call her mother Karen because it's funny and accurate,and her aunt Aunt Clara. The gang had practiced for this audition which seemed like ages and had chosen "OK Go - Here It Goes Again" famous treadmill routine which they weren't thrilled about but were willing. At this point Mrs. Karen had watched all of the routine and disapproved highly but Star's mind was made up and no since in arguing with him after that. This ditty however had a certain spin on it playing to all their strengths how might you ask? Well adding dancing, cars& water skis of course! The plan was to have a driver drive an amphibious car while the others did the routine from the skit on water skis instead of treadmills. 

      Thinking its crazy right? Well they managed it and the crowd and judges went nuts of course! All the safety precautions were in place EMT's and plenty of life vests were the call of the day. Karen had watched everything and scrutinized and tisk'd to no end but finally Star the savior of the show stood up for all those involved and asked for silence from the peanut gallery which humbled her since she was allergic to peanuts and took this very seriously. With Aunt Clara's help Mrs. Karen saw the error of her ways became less critical of everyone, and the moral of the story is to try and try again even if it seems insane because no one got anywhere by not trying the impossible and improbable. 

THE END