~:|: Chapter Seven:|:~

Quick authors note- thank you so much for 400+ views! :D 

Should I make a discord server?

Anyway, lets get started, yes?

================================================================================

Jin's (P.O.V)

before I started cooking I stared at the ingredients in front of me. No...I will cook something else. I grabbed my cook book on the top shelf that was to the left of me. I flipped through the pages to see whether it was fit enough to be devoured.

After  flipping through the book for a while I have decided on making 'Chicken and yellow rice with broccoli and cheddar cheese.' I grabbed all the ingredients I needed to make it:

✧ Oil

✧Chicken tenders

✧Onions

✧Garlic

✧Water

✧A Package of Zatarian's yellow rice 

✧Package (10 ounces) of frozen broccoli florets, thawed

✧Shredded cheddar cheese

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧A/N- yes I'm giving ya'll the ingredients I'm bored okay ^ↀᴥↀ^

A/N #2- im not going through the whole process but ill give you the prep time, cook time, and calories so.

prep time: 15m

Cook time: 40m

Calories: 402

lets continue ;-;

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Once I got ahold of the ingredients I decided to get myself some juice before starting. I chugged the whole thing down my throat and put the cup in the sink.

I made my way down back to the ingredients and the cook book and started cooking.

Directions:

✧2 tablespoons- oil, divided

✧1/2 pounds of chicken tenders, cut into strips

✧1 cup of chopped onions

✧1/2 teaspoon minced garlic

✧2 1/2 cups of H²O (water)

✧1 package of Zatarian's yellow rice

✧1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed

✧1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Jin's (P.O.V)

Once I was done cooking I set the table up and made sure there was no water stains on our silver ware. I grabbed 7 plates and placed them down on the table. I then, grabbed the pot with food in it and set it down in the middle of the table so it could be easier to reach.

I slowly made my way to the other rooms to wake up those lazy asses and my baby kookie up *Puff* Yes you heard my MY baby kookie. Touch him and you're dead.

I woke them up one by one, leaving Yoongi and Jungkook for last. I teleported inside there rooms and pushed Yoongi off the bed earning a huff in response. I lightly shook jungkook getting a groan from the younger boy. 

"Wake up, I made food." I said in a hushed whisper. Jungkook shot up and ran out of the room followed by Yoongi.

"GET BACK IN BED JUNGKOOK" Yoongi yelled. I sighed as I watched the two disappear. I stayed in the rom for a couple of seconds before walking out, heading towards the dining area.

I saw everyone sitting in there seats eating peacefully but Jungkook. "What's wrong Jungkook? Are you not hungry?" I asked,  worry laced in my voice.

Jungkook's head shot up, his eyes looking directly into mine. "I was waiting for you Jin hyung.." He replied. I swear he's gonna be the death of me.

I slowly made my way towards the table and plopped myself next to jungkook. Who slowly began to eat. 

 I grabbed my share of the food and slowly began to ate as well

 I grabbed my share of the food and slowly began to ate as well. Everyone was quiet, the only thing you could hear were our mouths opening and closing. But, it wasn't an uncomfortable silence, everyone was happily eating there food. So, all is good.

"You could say this food is Jintastic" I said as I began to do my windshield wiper laugh.

"Stop your stupid dad jokes Jin Hyung" Taehyung said with his resting bitch face. Everyone agreed with Taehyung while Jungkook was silently laughing in the corner as he was stuffing his face with food.

"At least someone appreciates my jokes" I dramatically said hugging Jungkook, Nuzzling my face into Jungkook neck. 

"Wow, now we have to keep Jungkook away from Jin" Yoongi said. Yoongi just stared at his food while eating, not bothering to look up from his food.

"RUDE" I said. I gave him a little pout as I still had Jungkook in my embrace.

After we were done eating everyone went to the respective room. While I dragged Jungkook to the living room to watch some TV. "What are we going to watch, Hyung?" Jungkook said, his doe eyes stared up at me with excitement blazing  in them.

"comedy?" I said looking back at him. He gave me a nod with a cute bunny smile displayed on his face.

All right then comedy it is. I turned on the TV and put a comedy show on for us to watch. we were laughing and flailing our arms in the air and pretty much, having  a good time.. 

After the a couple of hours I heard light snores. I look down to see Jungkook knocked out. I grabbed an extra blanket that was lying around and gently placed it on him making sure to cover his body and put him in a more comfortable position. I kissed his forehead, turned off all the lights. and went to my room to sleep.

================================================================================

HI, Thank you for reading <3

Word count: 903