Explosive Love Bomb

They were enemies. Sworn rivals with such hate towards one another. As one could imagine, they weren't even close to being a compatible pair. If anything, the two would always get frustrated whenever they'd so much as gaze at the other, making them bolt in disgust. Although they shared such ill feelings for one another, both resulted into having the same wits and brawns. Each strong in their own way, both mind-wise and strength-wise, with such an impressive maturity.
~
On an eternally long night, stars danced in the far away sky, clouds began disappearing into thin air, and the moon glistened adequately onto each civilian's orbs. Inside a high skyscraper, a party was held with the most extravagant individuals to ever exist. Wealthy maidens squirmed in each corner of the room with their overly-priced dresses standing flamboyantly against their porcelain skin. Every men wore a charcoal tux, neatly tucked into their pants with slick-back coats hovering over their shoulders. People danced, talked, chuckled and ate so delicately. An enormous buffet was placed on the side of the dance floor, containing sustenances not even a middle-classed citizen could afford.

Though everything seemed so appealing and out of a fantasy book, each person held a cruel personality. All of them were spoiled, rotten, selfish and preposterously hateful. You could have sworn that their behaviour towards one another was just an act to hide the fact that they grew annoyed with each other's presence. This certainly was a compelling view and an eye-catching sight.

As rumoured previously at your agency's headquarters, a bomb was to be settled inside the facility you were now parading. This fiasco started all because the Port Mafia had made an enemy in the bunch of people who were attending the gathering. In any case, you weren't surprised that such helpless and disappointing beings would result into making such careless actions. The leader of the bunch, Mori Ogai, was certainly not a bright fellow when it came to getting rid of a specific client whom jeopardized his organization. And of course, being the pawn dog he had always been, Dazai would obediently follow his boss's order and persecute them without making a single fuss. It wasn't hard for the suicidal maniac to accomplish an assigned mission, but his exceeding laziness wasn't helpful in any case. Being only seventeen, and an executive in the mafia at worst, surely had its disadvantages. The teenager couldn't live freely nor could he live a proper childhood. Being labeled as a mistake since birth, Dazai wasn't a hopeful person nor had he sought value in the act of living. His suicide attempts were only a way to reflect on the fact that the boy was crying out for help in the need of being loved, cherished and comforted.

Although you knew all of these despicable things, you still held a grudge against the bandaged freak. Each encounter with him only seemed to grow your irritation to an inhuman level. He'd always tease you in a bad manner and expect some sort of resentment from it. He was a complex person, an interesting one if anything, but the teenager could be so nerve-wracking and disoriented in his work. Seeing as though you yourself were seventeen years old, the maturity you were emitting was far more powerful than Dazai's, whom in all clumsiness had the attitude of a five year old child.

So here you were, standing elegantly on the center of a marbled dance floor with a short scarlet dress contouring your curves and prepossessing features. Many man were glaring at you, trying to get your attention, though you could only react in disgust since they were all perverted thirty year olds. Having a gift to predict the future, you knew that Dazai's appearance would magically appear in a few minutes and you were to discharge the bomb attached to the hopeless boy. All of this wouldn't have happened if the mafia wasn't so stubborn and self-centered. Good grief.

After about five minutes of lousing around the premises, the musicians resorted into changing the music for a more classical one. As if on cue, every wealthy person in the room paired up and started swaying with the melody's rhythm. Without even noticing, a slender arm wrapped your waist and pulled you closer to the dance floor. At first you gasped, until your expression turned into a more annoyed one while noticing the bandages wrapped around the boy's arms. It was none other than the infamous Dazai; Osamu Dazai. You knew you would encounter him at some point during the night, but why on earth was he trying to dance with you?