𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦
' 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙣 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 '

a̺͆c̺͆c̺͆e̺͆p̺͆t̺͆ o̺͆r̺͆ d̺͆e̺͆n̺͆i̺͆e̺͆d̺͆

You :

aisvzuabsiakajan
ISTG i kept getting add into groups like fuck u groups
Like how DID you get my NUMBER it annoying af

Debest.ace : lmao chill dude its us from the photoshoot

You :

Owh..wat are u guys doin' here got kidnapped or smth

Milkshake"bae : no..we're the one who made this group

✵Copycat✵ : mhm ! if ya havent heard us we're the generation of miracle except Kagami-cchi ofc !

Meteorjam : idk if i should be offended or somethin..

You :

Kagami-kun u shouldn't be offended im sure ur just as good as them :D

Meteorjam : thx

You :

im guessing the word ' others ' means ur other teammates .

Amazing-senpai : yes..i suppose that would be the other teammates im Junpei...Junpei Hyūga Kagami n Kuroko's basketball captain

You :

Oop- hi heard bout ur team Seirin ight?

Amazing-senpai : mhm

You :

i would luv to talk more but i gtg cya

Meteorjam : cya

✵Copycat✵ : byee Harukicchi

Milkshake"bae : bye :)

꧁------------ꕥ-----------꧂

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

i put my phone a side " what should i do..Maiko went to work the others are busy with their uni projects.."

' i saw a store while arriving here i guess i could go there '

3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗 :

you stood up and stretch your arms . You walked towards your closet and change into this:

you went outside your sisters house and lock the door , you just walked since its close to your house

you went outside your sisters house and lock the door , you just walked since its close to your house . You plugged in your Ipod's .

you went in the store not minding any business to a group of 4 boys sitting outside of the store .

" wah~ they have tons of stuff here" you whispered to yourself . you went over to the candy section and also went to the onigiri section .

after buying your shits you went to the cashier and payed your stuff . When you walked out you made an eye contact with a cat eye like guy his hair was almost similar at you

but your hair was half (H/c) and the other half was (H/c) . While the guy upper hair was jet black but his lower part of the hair was blonde..buttery blonde you could say .

there was also a pretty looking dude sitting on the left side of the cat eye like dude .

you sat on his right looking over at the four boys there was a rooster looking hair while the other looked liked an owl .

The cat eye liked decided to speak to you " uhm..hey " he gave you a smile that was very comforting . You smiled back at him " oh hey..i gotta say you have pretty eyes they're like cats hehe i love cats " you said

" ah..thank you..my name is Kozume..Kozume Kenma " he told you

" My name is Haruki Katsumi " you told him he looked stunned for awhile . You giggled at him " please..dont be to surprised seeing me here " .

he silently chuckled " its nothing but seeing someone famous like you somewhere so random its kinda like a dream . Im a fan of your team truly "

" well Kenma-san..thank you meeting you is also a pleasure you're also a gamer am i right ' 𝙿𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 ' im a big fan " you told him taking out your phone and showing him his videos . He even looked proud since someone like you watch him gaming .

" you like to play games ? " he asked you , you nodded " of course i do why wouldn't i not like games "

You were talking to Kenma about games and things you two didnt notice how the other three people are looking at you and Kenma .

" Oya? Kenma talking with someone without being nervous that's new " the bed hair stated . " Yo Kuroo ya think Kenma's ok or he is sick or somethin' he usually tries to avoid a conversation ?? " the owl hair questioned the bed hair .

" now now Bokuto-san its kinda a good thing seeing Kenma conversing with someone..but still that guy looks familiar.." The pretty male whispered to himself in the end .

" man..sorry Ken-chan i have to go i need to be back right now cya.." you pouted a bit . Kenma chuckled " wanna play minecraft tonight we can build together "

your eyes lit up , nodding eagerly you stood up and bowed 75 degrees he was stunned at your action but waved goodbye .

you walked away from the store your shadow slowly faded from sight . " Kenma who was that ? " The pretty male also known as Akaashi asked Kenma .

" a friend.." Kenma smiled after saying that you are his friend . " we should head back now " the bed hair stated also known as Kuroo .

the other's nodded . They went their separated way , " so~ who's that new friend of your's " Kuroo smirked at Kenma .

Kenma looked at him and looked back at his psp " none of your business Kuroo " Kuroo pouted hearing his childhood friend saying that to him.

" but you'll still tell me who he is right ? " Kuroo questioned him . " Hmm...maybe " Kenma said before going in his house .

   ☀︎︎❦︎☀︎︎

𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐳 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝