𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

I moved out to LA with my 2 best friends when we turned 18. My mother was okay with it because I was always home alone and my father was gone, left us both when I was 5. My mother would travel with her boyfriend and I stayed home, sometimes I invited friends over but it was getting lonely there. I rarely caused any trouble but I'm young, obviously I'm going to cause trouble at some point. Destiny's boyfriend, Carlos had moved out to LA with Alex and begged her to move out too. Alex was moving out because he was getting big on TikTok and so was Carlos. She said no at first but Devyn and I convinced her to move out, the amount of opportunities there were uncalled for. Destiny didn't want to move out alone so she asked us to move out as well. I wanted to move out and that's exactly what I did. The 5 of us pitched in and got our place. Since we lived in Reno, it took us less than a month to pack and start moving into an apartment in Glendale, close to Los Angeles.

Carlos and Alex were like brothers to me and Devyn and Des were like my sisters. My mother had met all of them before when we lived in Reno and I would have them over constantly. Both of them were also had things with my best friends, Carlos was in a relationship with Des and Alex was talking to Devyn. The weird part was that Alex admitted he liked me when we were in high school but I knew Devyn liked him so I worked my magic. I wasn't the relationship type of gal. It was a never ending cycle of liking a guy, using me to get to the boys, the boys finding out and ending things. I eventually gave up. I would usually hook up with a guy at a party just for feeling of being wanted for a while, something with no strings attached. But he was different. I didn't want to hook up with him. I wanted something else.