Epilogue.

So its a totally different perspective when the story is written about you, while your writing it. but its never the same when your telling your best friends your life story for the first time, or your boyfriend for the millionth time. Any way with the story.

Sometimes i worry about how I've lived my life. everyone else is so open about there life, like my best friend Elle, we have been friends for well ever. Sometimes I wonder how we even became friends, beside the fact her mom use to watch me when I was little. Elle is probably the only one I could go to if a boy was hurting, or upsetting me. Elle went to my school up until our First grade year. And when she moved it was almost like no one remembered her. And for the longest time I thought she forgot about me. Besides living like 4,000,000 miles away (not really, just a exaggeration) we still text like we are in the same room. 

And there's Mandy, Oh man.. We have been through some crazy shit together! Man i would say Mandy and I have had a crazy ride, Between loosing our best friend, to getting super drunk and her saving my ass from my crush, to almost being in a relationship with someone who is obsessive is a abuser. I think shes had more boy problems with the guy telling her shes to young, then going to date someone who is even younger!

Ali is special.. Shes a red head that is in love with Ariel, her boyfriend, Tyler, her purple truck, and her family. Ali is the best person to go to if I'm in a bad mood and she is around. And we live like next door so it not like she lives a light-year away. Ali and Ceira are always together, there is no way to separate them. You cant get one without the other. Ceira is totally nothing like Ali. You would think if you saw them together they were like sisters, always arguing. But when we are all together you would think we have been friends forever. 

Lennon, Oh Goodness, you would never guess anything about Lennon. She is always online reading, or texting me, or just messing around on the internet. She has some problems with relationships but it only makes her stronger. Sometimes I can see myself rubbing off on her. And that's not a good thing. She has only been in town for 2 years, 2 years to long. i think she should of never stayed. she wouldn't be put through all the shit everyone put her through.But in the long run she is still the best person with music and books.

And Finally there's me. The Lame, 17 year old without a life. that pretty much explains me. sometimes i even wonder how i got so many friends. My Name is Amilea, Sometimes my friend call me, Ami. My mom says I'm special in my own little way. I never really understood what she meant. I'm one of the sporty girls who play softball but hate the team mates, I'm also in color guard, most people don't know what it is until i say i throw poles until the air, then call me lame. But it doesn't really bother me, I love listening to music, and reading. if i could drop out of school to read and that's all i would have to do, i would do it in a heart beat. i have heath problems, a pelvic kidney. it doesn't stop me from doing anything. if anything it helps get where i want to go to show everyone I'm not just a broken person. I'm a blonde hair, green/blue eyed person, shy until you get to know me, a sweetheart with a southern lifestyle, country girl, if I'm not out riding I'm working on my music. Sometimes i sing because that is the only thing i can do to help me out of situations.