5 M O N T H S L A T E R

it have been 5 months my bump is getting bigger I am getting better avani and katie almost video called ale and kairi everyday today we are going to go to a appointment to check how's the baby I was laying on my bed going through instagram the its almost 4 pm I get up and went to get change then I walked down and saw avani and katie .

a : hi bubs !

y : hi girl we need to go now .

k : yeap let's go ..

we walked out of the house and avani locked the door then all of us hop on the car and drive to the hospital.

[ hospital ]
we reached at the hospital and we hop off the car and walk in the hospital we then sit down and wait for the nurse to called my name ..

?? : y/n/l/n

y : here come girls.

we walk into the room and the docter told me to lay down I did what she said then she put a cooled gel on my stomach and rubbed it around my stomach .

doc : look at the baby its healthy.

a : omg its so cute !!

k : fr bruhh !!

doc : do you wanna know the gender ?

y : not yet but you can pass an envelop  to her *pointing to avani*.

doc : okay then.

the doctor walk out the I put down my shirt back and talk to avani and katie while waiting.

k : so when are you planing to tell mattia ?

y : I don't know tbh I miss him but he cheated and he hurt me for the second time.

a : ik bubs but you have to tell him its his baby your carrying inside your stomach .

y : yeah but-

before I could finish my sentence the doctor came in .

doc : here's the gender ...*passing the envelope to avani*

a : thanks .

avani open it up and smile hard..

y : girl stop u are making me wanna know .

k : same bruhh

a : sorry btw when do you wanna make the gender reveal party.?

y : as fast as possible .

a : next week ?

y : even better .

a : okay I will start planning now katie you go home with y/n first bye bitches !!

k,y : bye hoe

y : dang shes happy

k : FR HAHAHA

...