Chapter One: Troubling Times

Rulers In Love

The story takes place right after the scene with Kion and Kiara on Pride Rock looking at the stars. This story has spoilers; If you have not watched Season Three of 'The Lion Guard,' do not proceed.

 This story has spoilers; If you have not watched Season Three of 'The Lion Guard,' do not proceed

Story written by Wolfie King.
Co. Authored by Wolfie's Girl Friend (Azul23).
Chapter Edited by SuperEngie.

Copyright: Do not use any art, plot, or OC's without my consent. I do not consent to my story/art being edited, tuned, or used without my permission on Instagram DMs. All rights reserved. All TLG/TLK Characters are not mine and are indeed owned by Disney. This work can not be used or adapted in any similar way to this story.

Note that any offensive comments will be removed, along with comments including doxing, attention-seeking, self-advertising, bullying, harassment, self-harm, pedophilia, and zootopia. If you want to start fights with people, don't do it in my comments :) Go into DMs and do it :) :) :)

Chapter one Troubling times
Original Post date- (03/19/2021)

Kion and the Guard walk into the Guard's lair only to see Vitani and her outlander lions perched up on the rocks where they used to sit.

"Kion, what are you doing in here?" Vitani says with a snarl.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" Kion replies.

"What? I'm leader of The Lion Guard," Vitani replies.

"Huh? How?" Bunga replies as the rest of the group struggles in confusion.

"Vitani, what are you talking about?" Kion questions as his blood begins to boil.

"Uh, I'm the future king's sister... It's my duty-"

"That's not how that works; get out of my lair," Kion replies. Not wanting to deal with this, Kion runs a few situations through his head, all ending with a fight between Vitani and him.

"Your lair? I've taken over since you went on your little adventure and abandoned the Pride Lands," Vitani replies in a petty tone.

"Vitani, don't get your tail twisted in a knot; I have the mark of the Guard and the Roar of The Elders. This is no time to be playing pretend guard," Kion replies, trying to keep his cool.

"Yeah, go play with Matoto if you wanna do that," Bunga laughs.

Vitani jumps off the elevated rock in a flash of anger. She raises her voice at Kion, "Pretend Lion Guard!?" Vitani steps in front of Kion, face to face, "You've been gone for two weeks-"

"Vitani!" Kion shouts his voice echoes throughout the lair. The vibrations of his voice sends chills down Vitani's back as she steps away a little.

Fuli notices Kion getting angry and rushes in between the two, "Alright, let's just think about this," Fuli says with a nervous chuckle.

"I don't really think there's much to think about," Beshte adds.