✫multi [ 1/? ]

darcycomet

darcycomet

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

❧ no grave can hold
my body down
i'll crawl home to her

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

relationship : lovers

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⿻ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

+ let the world crash and burn, my love. i promise you, nothing can take this away from us.

+ bruno buccellati is a man of people; with trust easily splayed as if they can never be used against him, but that's what most people believed and saw of him. they never truly saw through the fascade until she came along and seemingly tore down what he believed to be his strong barriers that no one could possibly figure out.

+ it was all fun and games in the beginning. bruno had not intended for things to prolong - time and time again, he'd continue reminding himself that relationships are detrimental in their line of work, but with every passing day and every passing second spent with her, it seems he can't shake off the idea that he wouldn't be able to proceed living his life the way he used to without pulling her along with him - without seeing her by his side throughout any trials he'd go through.

+ jealousy isn't an issue for bruno. in fact, it doesn't bother him that darcy tends to want her own space from time to time and that she also had alluded to finding some interest in abbacchio. all of that was and is okay, but bruno doesn't deny that he has a tendency for being possessive around his partner. he likes making it known that she has a lover and he's not one to share.

+ not one to admit it out loud, bruno has a penchant for darcy's snark and sarcasm

+ not one to admit it out loud, bruno has a penchant for darcy's snark and sarcasm. it serves to keep his wits up about him and he responds in kind, well... literally. he's positive it irks her in every way, but he's quick to compensate with affection and intimacy - finding ways to keep her wanting more, while he savors the fact that no one else has her like this than him.

+ the past is unkind to them both. should tensions arise thanks to memories they've both repressed for so long, bruno opts to be the one who takes a step back and stop the argument. they're both tired. they're both exhausted of memories they wish that could just disappear, but those don't just leave overnight. but even so, bruno stays. he stays and plans to stay until these memories become just that.

+ he doesn't normally open his heart to anyone - seeing as there's no room for mistakes and he has to be quick on his feet. but this. all of this. he's found easy to adapt to. the comfort of finding someone who'd accept him for who he is, who'd love him openly and without fail. a presence of ease despite her boisterous personality - she was a stark contrast to the life he's gotten used to, but he doesn't mind. he doesn't mind it one bit.

+ and oh, he loves her. he loves and loves and loves and he doesn't feel like there's an end to all of it. he makes sure she knows that with every second the day, the fleeting touches and the soft whispers in the night is all but a show of his undying passion for someone as beautiful as her.