My Girlfriend is a Mafia Boss !!

My name is Ashe, Veronica Ashe but you can call me La Muerte. You might be wondering why they call me La Muerte, well you can ask the last person to ask me that... if he ever comes back from the grave. As of last month, I became the leader of the Mafia. Hopefully, as of today, I will finally have my right hand. and by right hand I mean my partner in crime so to say. oh and I'm 19 years old.

Hi, my name is Becca Lee I am 18. I currently am a Manager at le château de la Reine aka the queen's castle. My girlfriend's name is Veronica and that's about it.

*At Fogo de Chao on a date*

"Hola Mi Angel de Vida." says La Muerte.

"Hey, baby girl. how was your day?"

"It was good, just had a lot of business to handle today but I'm happy now that I'm with you."

"Awe babe" *uwu sound*

"so how was your day" La Muerte asks enthusiastically

"It was alright but there was this awful woman that came in today harassing one of my employees and so she said she wanted to speak to the manager and when I came to speak with her she tried saying there was no possible way I was manager bc I was a woman then she noticed my rainbow heart pin and started screaming that I was a sinner. so I told her to pay for her meal and get the fuck out." La Angel de Vida said slightly annoyed

"oh? did you get a picture of this woman? I'm curious as to how much of a Karen she looked like" La Muerte joked awkwardly.

"oh yea here I'll send it to you you're going to laugh I memed her"

*slightly chuckled* this is amazing she really does look like a fucking Karen... oh wait I just got a business text I'm just going to respond to this really quick alright sweetheart."

"of course my love"

*sends the picture to Wolf one of her Capos* hey handle this woman and have some fun w it shes homophobic and hurt my angel of life.

"We are all good now. but we should be heading to my house soon we have some business to discuss"

"Oh do I finally get to hear about your family business? I'm so excited." 

ok, this is chapter one I will hopefully update chapter 2 tomorrow after ya know I write it.

Chaos in the Real World;

Chaos Everywhere Else;

Let's get this shit done!

Psychotic Heaven aka Ashe A. 

Youtube: Psychotic Heaven

Instagram: Toshyfanficnerd (memes) & that_artistic_latinx

Snapchat: queensavage0502 & psychheaven

Email: psychoticheaven@gmail.com

TikTok: ded.by.may