kim jungkook

" you may kiss " announced the priest
Without wasting a minute taehyung crashed his lips on Jungkook!
And Jungkook loves the softness of taehyung lips!
Jungkook closed his eyes and enjoys the kiss! They kissed for almost 5 minutes and the crowd patiently waits!
Their parents stood there in awe!
Taehyung was the first to break the kiss!
He looked into Jungkook eyes which was now dark with lust!
Oh how much taehyung loved the lust in those eyes!
He can't wait to wreck Jungkook...oops Kim Jungkook
" just wait baby boy! You are gonna scream my name today from top of your lungs! I will make sure to fill you to the brim! And you can't walk for a week! "
Jungkook's eyes darkens even more at his husband's dirty talk!
Jungkook is a brat , a whole brat!
He had many one night stands! Being a power bottom he lost his virginity at the age of 16! He got fucked and also got chance to fuck others sometimes! He only had sex and never made love! Nor he loved anyone before! He had sex due to his fucking hormones which he found hard to control! And once his parents arranged his marriage with Kim taehyung a handsome and full daddy material! Oh how he hated himself for loosing his virginity!
For not giving his virginity to Kim taehyung!
He completed his college with good grades in spite of being a brat! His father wants him to take over the company. But when Mr.Kim taehyung's father Also Mr.jeon childhood friend suggested they did merge the company to make good progress and Mr Kim wanted Jungkook as his son-in-law to which Mr jeon accepted immediately!
Kim taehyung fell in love at the first sight of Jungkook and same with Jungkook!
He can't believe he is going marry a handsome person!
And that's how they met!
Jungkook told everything to taehyung, and taehyung just smiled and told him that's not a problem but also told Jungkook that he should not have any one night stands after their marriage and Jungkook agreed whole heartedly!

Present time~~~~

They are having fun by drinking and making fun of their friends!
Kim taehyung asked Jungkook whether he would dance with him!
Who is Jungkook to say no!
Now they are in the dance floor , spotlight on them!
The music started and they both swaged their hips accordingly!
" I love you Jungkook "
  " I love you taehyung "
" baby promise me you will never leave me! And that you will accept me with all my flaws!" Asked taehyung.
" Tae~~ I would rather die to leave you! "

Taehyung kissed Jungkook.. And soon it turned to a heat make out session in middle of the dance floor!
They were so immersed in each other's lips and only when the music stopped they realized their surrounding!