make love

Taehyung had enough of the foreplay!
" baby I'm going to prepare you"
He took the lube from the nightstand!
Lubed His fingers! He spreaded Jungkook's ass cheeks!
Jungkook's pink hole captured taehyung heart! 😂
He pushed his hands inside Jungkook's pink hole! Jungkook hissed at the stretch!
On the other side taehyung felt overwhelmed! The warm wet Velvety walls did something to him! His first time felt so nice! He moved his fingers!
" taehyung please more! I need more! "
Jungkook almost begged!
Soon there were four fingers inside Jungkook thrusting hard and fast!
He moaned endlessly!
Taehyung long fingers hit a bundle of nerves and Jungkook screamed!
" taehyung there! Do it once again taehyung!
He moaned!
Taehyung obliged!
He hit the same spot again and again with his long fingers!
Jungkook came for the second time! The feeling was so nice! The pleasure he felt Now was nothing compared to his one night stands!
Taehyung removed His fingers !
Jungkook whined at the feeling of emptiness!
" its time for real fun baby! Don't think I will go easy on you! I'm gonna break you today!" Taehyung said seductively!
" I want the same taehyung! Break me ! Fill me with your milk! Make love to me! Show me what you have got! "
" you will regret saying this baby!"
"No I won't" replied Jungkook!
Taehyung lubed his cock and looked at Jungkook! Jungkook was shocked to see taehyung's manhood! he dint notice how huge taehyung was! He instantly regretted for saying those words!
Taehyung smirked obviously knowing what's going in Jungkook's mind!
" told you! You will regret" with that taehyung slammed into Jungkook!
Jungkook screamed!
" taehyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
" shhhh baby shhh! U are such a good boy! You can take it! I love you! "
Taehyung calmed Jungkook! Taehyung dint move enjoying the warmth around his huge cock! The feeling was so nice! He dint know it would feel this good when he watched the boy in the porn video moaning when he entered the other man!
And yeah he watched gay porn!
" Taehyung you can move!"
Jungkook voice brought him out of his trance!
He moved slowly feeling every inch of Jungkook!
And suddenly he thrusted like a animal!
Thrusting hard and fast! The bed was making weird noises cracking the wall !
Jungkook moaned and moaned and moaned! He started screaming when taehyung hit his prostate! Taehyung fucked Jungkook senseless!
Jungkook nails scratched taehyung back!
" taehyung I'm Cumming!"
Jungkook screamed taehyung name when he came! But taehyung dint stop! Jungkook screamed until his throat went dry! Taehyung came with a groan! His dick buried deep inside Jungkook! His seeds spilling and filling Jungkook! Jungkook moaned at the feeling of being filled up! After a second taehyung started moving again! Making Jungkook dig his nails in taehyung's biceps!
He was like a alpha is rut!
He fucked and fucked and fucked
After 8 rounds taehyung calmed down!
Filling Jungkook with his seeds! On the other hand Jungkook dint know anything accept taehyung name!
Taehyung pulled out! His cum dripping in bedsheets beneath Jungkook! Jungkook's now pluff and reddish hole is full of taehyung come! He leaned down and started licking Jungkook's hole! Jungkook whined!
" taehyung its too much!"
Taehyung ate him like there was no tomorrow! But still cum was pouring outta Jungkook's hole!
He almost released 8 times into Jungkook! So it must be a lot!
" come on baby let's clean up"
Called taehyung!
" wth taehyung I couldn't even move my back! U wrecked me! You see my hole leaking with your cum! I think you don't have eyes! How the hell will I clean up now! "
" I'm here for that baby" told taehyung and lifted him up in bridal style! His hands under Jungkook butt! Taehyung hands are wet because of his own cum leaking outta Jungkook! He smirked at the thought of Jungkook' s pleasured face! How good he felt while fucking the brains outta Jungkook!
They showered after having a shower sex! Jungkook was forced into the wall! Taehyung back fucking him! Jungkook was sure he will get pregnant the very next day!