Arrival

*Derek

Me and Stiles were on the plane heading to Madrid, and I watched Stiles light up looking around the plane. We were first class and I thought it was adorable the way he was so excited.

He looked at the compartment in front of our seats to see it stocked with snacks and candies, he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"You can have anything and everything you want."

Stiles squealed, opening a pack of sour patch kids and ripping its head off. Which he does to every single one he devoured.

I ordered champagne before looking in the bag of sour patch kids.

"Stiles did you really eat all the blue and reds?"

"Yeah, sorry der," Stiles said kissing me with his sugary lips.

"Those are the best ones," I faked pouted.

Stiles looked at his hand with the last blue sour patch kid that was missing a head, and he smiled widely and put it to my lips.

"I'm pretty sure that would make me an accomplice to crime," I say shaking my head and raising my eyebrows.

Stiles snorted before pushing the sour patch kid on my lips, " your the Harley Quinn to my Joker, you have to be my partner in crime."

"I'm pretty sure I'd be the Joker, but ok," I say biting it out of his hand.

He gawked at me before hitting me in the arm, "not true," he scowled reaching for Reese's pieces and throwing one at me.

I drank my champagne, with stiles stealing a few sips. He was staring out the window lost in thought before turning to me, " can we watch a movie?"

"Sure, what do you want to watch?"

"Batman!"

I role my eyes chuckling before I tap on the screen and find Batman.

Stiles fell asleep on me after the second movie, so I laid our seats back making a comfortable bed.

I sat their looking at him, he looked so much younger when he slept.

I remember when I met him, he was drunk and making a scene, being the sassy Stiles that I love more and more each day. It pissed me off that his family treats him like shit, no one should ever treat my baby like that.

He is so amazing, I know his family downgrades him because their jealous of him, and who wouldn't be. He was literally the funniest person I know, he smart and most beautiful person in the whole world, he could make me laugh even when I'm mad, and thats not an east feat to accomplish. He's the only one who can read beneath the exterior wall, hell I can't even put up a wall against him because I just melt and end up kissing him.

I sigh forgetting about his family, and kiss him on the forehead before pulling my baby against my chest feeling him nuzzling his head on my neck I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of the flight attendant on the speaker saying we will arrive in fifteen minutes.

I turn to Stiles and kiss each cheek , his forehead, corners of his mouth, and the finally his soft pink lips.

I feel Stiles smile into the kiss, "Good morning love," I mumble still kissing him.

"Good morning, are we about to be there?"

"In fifteen minutes."

"M'kay, let me put my shoes on."

We got everything we had with us ready, while Stiles was constantly yawning because it was six in the morning.

We head to baggage claim and grabbed our luggage before heading for the hotel.

* Stiles

We arrived at the villa, and it was so nice that my mouth dropped open.  Their was a pathway leading to each separate condo that was a traditional Spain style, with the overlapped  roofing and textured walls. In the middle was a huge fountain that had intricate designs of angels that looked ancient.

The lady that was giving us a tour lead us to the far side of the resort and showed us inside. It was huge, with dark wood and expensive furniture, the master bedroom had a king sized bed with light blue comforter that went really well against the mahogany of the bed frame. I went in the bathroom to see all marble with a huge bathtub, that we will definitely be using, and a shower that was glassed in with a faucet that rained down from the ceiling.

I turned around smiling at Derek before jumping on him and kissing him the lady apparently left while I zoned out.

"Oh my god derek its so beautiful! Thank you for bringing me with you."

"Your welcome baby, lets go in the living room and order breakfast."

We walked in and I saw out the sliding doors that we were right beside a decent sized pool with a hot tub. "Derek is that our pool?"

"Yep we can get in later if you want,"

"I definitely want to," I say sighing happily before plopping onto Dereks lap and reading over the menu.

"Food will be ready in twenty minutes, I'm going to go take a call really quickly, ok?"

"Ok," I say as he kisses me forehead.

I walk back up to our room and walk out on the balcony, I looked to my left at our only other neighbor, and wait what?!

Scott was sitting on a balcony twenty feet from me and drinking coffee. I was about to call his name when Issac came out of the door and wrapped his arms around Scott kissing him.

I squealed in excitement for Scott, I also kinda feel guiltily because I haven't talked to my best friend because I've been busy.

But I get the feeling that he's been just as busy.

"Awwww,"

Scott and Isaacs head turn to me and Scott lit up, "Stiles!? Your here to?"

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you I'm back with Derek, maybe one day this week we can catch up?"

"Yeah, call me later," Scott said smiling and getting pulled into their room by Isaac.

I smile and walk down stairs were I see Derek opening a door to a cart of food.

I go sit at the table picking up the veggie omelette I ordered. It was so good, not as good as Dereks though.

"Hey did you know Isaac and Scott are together? I saw them on the balcony together isn't that crazy, I think their cute."

Derek laughed at me rambling on excitedly, "I saw them making out in his office last week, but I wanted you to here it from Scott. Your not mad at me are you?"

"No I'm not mad but I want you to tell me things no matter what ok? Wow, they are so cute." I say thinking about how happy I am for my best friend.

"Maybe we can have dinner with them this week?"

"I'd love that der," I say smiling at him.

I honestly don't know how I deserve derek, he's the best person I've ever meet, he always is trying to make me happy and he truly does. He makes me the happiest I've ever been.

I'm so lucky, I reach across the table and hold his hand tracing small circles on the back of his hand.