Introduction

William begrudgingly disrobed himself from his warm pale covers because of the loud "BAZZZ BAZZZ BAZZZ" of his radio/alarm clock, he hated to get up. When he got up that meant he had to endure another day of life. With William, life was hell. He switched the alarm clock (that, after a while, finally stopped "BAZZZ"ing) to the radio, while doing this, he noticed the date "September 3, 1984". The song that started to play was "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins, he didn't like this song very much. He didn't like any music really, but he'd rather listen to this than his parents constantly nagging at each other through the phone. his dad lived in Florida and he lived in a small town in southern Michigan. His father moved there when he was eight and a half years old. Sadly, he never fully understood why. He turned the radio off and ran to the bathroom, it was too cold compared to his warm bed.
When he finally got done racing to the bathroom and was in the bathroom he looked at himself in the mirror, he examined his facial features, making sure everything was in whack. He looked at his beautiful silky blonde mane that most people referred to as hair. He, proudly, didn't have to use any product (other than shampoo) in his hair to make it a flawlessly gorgeous. It was the only part of him that he liked, that and his face, with kinda large green eyes and a strong jawline. The rest of him was bleh. William was handsome in comparison to his body. He was very wiry and as he started to disrobe, getting ready to shower, he examined the self inflicted cuts on his wrist, after that, he opened the shower curtains and entered the steamy haven of relaxation.