Kiss me

That's the longest chapter of the book, more than 7k words are written. Enjoy!

Four months has passed since their marriage and these months has change alot in between them, the time they spend in these months wouldn't compare to the years moments they have had with each other. It was genuine and sincere with pure happiness and most of all with both sides now.

After the beautiful date night at that day, Taehyung and Jungkook got more closer and dare i say happier not in a bestfriend way but in a couple way.

The day where they had talked alot of things and laugh in silly matters without any reason and gives subtle touches and sneaky glances and just enjoying the moment together-changed alot in between them.

Taehyung slowly starts to open up now as he talk and smile more, they went on many dates after that night mostly on weekends if you don't include the late night movie dates they had almost every night.

Today is one of the nights, as right now they were sitting on their bed beside each other while sitting criss cross and wrapped up in a blanket.

"Who do you think is the killer?" Taehyung asked while swallowing the icecream.

"I think it's John" Jungkook replied while his eyes stuck on the screen as he munched on his chips.

"Uh-huh, it's marry for sure" Taehyung pointed his spoon at the screen while scooping up more icecream and shoving it in his mouth, shivering right after at the coolness in his body.

"Oooo~ it's getting so cold~" Taehyung commented feeling his hands and legs freezing in cold, so he rubbed his arms and thighs to get some heat in his body.

Jungkook glance at him and tsked immediately when he saw him still eating icecream "Taehyung stop eating that Icecream, it's winter!" he scolded while trying to snatch the icecream pot from Taehyung who immediately turn away, already predicted his intentions.

"No!"

"Tae, give that pot to me" Jungkook says sternly.

"But it's so good" Taehyung insisted.

"And it's cold right now!" Jungkook reasoned.

"But i want to eat it" Taehyung stubbornly says.

"Baby" Jungkook warned.

"Ok, i will just eat the half pot then give it to you, alright?" Taehyung pouted, making his eyes intentionally big and blinking it multiple times for the further effect he knows Jungkook will never say no to.

"Pretty please?"

Jungkook sighs, when he saw those puppy eyes and leaned back to his place, huffing in defeat.

"Why do i have to be so weak for you" he muttered under his breath.

"Because you love me~" Taehyung says cheekily as he giggle.