chapter 4

I never knew my mother could be so right. Different colors of diamonds all over the field. I got out a bag so i could collect diamonds to sell to people. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw 4 bandits circling a girl around 5 years  old. I was about to help her when someone put their hand around my mouth and held me in place.' whoever this person is they need to help her out. Also this person needs to wash their sweaty hands.' i thought in my mind. Just then the girl used magic against the bandits. Once the bandits were out cold the person released me. i turned around to see a man about  6'7. He had on a dirty brown cloak on and he had green eyes with dark brown hair that was up to his shoulders. " You have past your test Harlot!" said the mysterious man to the young girl. She then ran to both of us squealing in delight."Yes I knew i could join this group if I worked really hard and studied magic."said the girl in delight." Excuse me but I know we haven't met and all but you seem so familiar to me? Do I by any chance know who you are?" I asked as I studied both of their faces to remember where I had seen them. "You must mean my famous poster that hangs in every town that wants me dead."the man said in a hushed , calm tone. "Wait  you're the most infamous bandit their is!" I said in realization and in panic. "So you finally figured it out... that is a problem. I can't let you go now that you know who I am."the man said. "W-what do you mean by that?!"