Chapter 2

The next day
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
My alarm went of, I looked at the clock and I saw that it was 630 already. I got up and hoped in the shower. I threw on some yoga pants and a yellow shirt and went up stairs. My mom is still not up so I went and I woke her up. Then I went to the kitchen and had some cereal. It's 8:15 and I was almost ready for school. I ran downstairs and I brush my teeth. Then I came upstairs and got ready then I said,"Bye mom,"and left. I met up with Katie and Ang. We talk for about a few minutes then hailey and Paige came and then the bell rang and we headed inside. When we make it in class we here this loud voice " Hailey Paige Alyssa(alyssa is me)!" She comes and tells us that she over hared Rylan, Tyrel,lane and nolan talking about that Rylan is going to do something to someone today but she didn't get a good hear of it. So this morning was just the same u ill the last recess and that's when Rylan came up o me and said "did you go to the car wash today?" I hit him and said NO! Then he started to laugh. When I was walking home from school Rylan came up behind me and said hey. I said hey back. Then he said, "I like you." I started to blush then I said back "I like you too" with a smile then I walked home and he walk home too.
When I got home there was a text from Rylan and it said, "Hey" I texted him back and said hey too.
Rylan:so do you like me like how much out of 100?
Me: 99 how much do you like me?
Rylan: 101
Me: ok cool
Rylan: yup
Me: yeah go to go text you later
Rylan: bye 😉

End of chapter if you have any comments about the book and what you would like to happen please let me know and hope you are liking the book so far😀 thanks