Charlie, no (Candytroller) [fluff]

Mike woke up at around 2AM after hearing clattering from another room in the factory. He slowly crawled out of the room he was staying and silently walked past the other rooms. Into a kitchen-like area

"Morning, Mikey!" Charlie said happily with a bowl in his hands and dark bags resting under his eyes.

"Charlie... my love, my cookie cutter, my player 2. Why the fuck are you awake at 2 in the fucking morning-" Mike looked around at the mess surrounding the room. "baking??????" He finished, blatantly confused about everything.

"Ah, well I'm celebrating the death of my sanity and sleep schedule, want a loli-pop?" Charlie forced a smile while clearly shaking from exhaustion. Mike was silent.

"No. No. You're going to bed, come on. Don't even bother cleaning up, Augustus will eat it in the morning." Mike sighed, scooping up his smaller and skinnier partner and walking back to their room. "Try to sleep, I'll get Disney+ started up." Mike chuckled softly as he dropped his boyfriend onto their bed. Charlie had his own room of course, everyone did, but him and Mike liked to share each other's beds from time to time if they're too lazy to walk to their own room." 

Charlie smiled and watched Mike set up the Disney+ and put Hamilton on. 

"Don't question it, bozo. It's the first thing that came up and I was too lazy to search for anything specific." Mike explained before climbing onto his bed and hugging Charlie, already half-asleep cause it's fucking 2 in the morning and he just wants cuddles and sleep.

Charlie fell asleep shortly after as the founding fathers sang on TV.

AN: hell yeah 277 words (not counting this AN)- anyways ya girl was bored and just made this cause I need to sleep ~badly~  comment any prompt ideas you can think of idk :/