CHARLES LECLERC [9]

{CHARLES LECLERC}
GIF 9

You loved your career, but most of the times it meant you were unable to attend your boyfriend's races

You loved your career, but most of the times it meant you were unable to attend your boyfriend's races. At the moment, you were stuck with your musical friends in a small cabin somewhere at the coast. You needed to finish your album soon and you had to hurry as the deadline was soon.

When one Saturday, you watched the third free practice of the formula one weekend. There was an image of Charles, sitting in the garage and you got the inspiration you needed for your final song.

All night you worked on it until early morning, you finally were done. You had quickly recorded it with an acoustic guitar. The quality was far from desirable, but it would suffice. You sent the song to Andrea with the question if he wanted to let Charles hear it before he would get into the car.

An hour later, you watched the preparations to the race when the cameras landed on Charles once more. He was wearing headphones and a smile was plastered on his lips.

"What would he be listening to?"

"Maybe something from his girlfriend's new stuff? Her new album is about to come out, so maybe he has gotten a sample."

"I don't know what else could make him smile like that. He looks like a lovesick puppy!"

You chuckled. He looked adorable and it warmed your heart and he seemed to love it. A minute later you got a text.

Mon chéri, that was the most beautiful song I have ever heard. I can't wait to hear you sing it live! Je t'aime.