𝐂𝐇. 1

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 | 𝙳𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚜, 𝚃𝚡 | 𝟻:𝟶𝟽 𝙰

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 | 𝙳𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚜, 𝚃𝚡 | 𝟻:𝟶𝟽 𝙰.𝙼.

"Its okay peanut, shh shh daddy got you" I said to Arcani while rocking her. "Imma make you a bottle and we gon watch tv" I said look looking at her

"sdfvjbglgbk" she said while showing her gums.
"Imma assume you said yes"

Chuckling I put her in her rocker and moved us into the kitchen.  I grabbed her formula and her cereal, dumping it into the bottle with the warm water in there already.

Twisting the top on it, i started shaking it while cani stared at me.  

"What peanut, why you keep looking at me" I said in a baby voice "Huh, why you looking huh" I continued making her giggle. 

Squeezing a lil bit of milk on the back side of my hand, I made sure it wasn't hot.

"Ight lets move out" I said while picking her up and making our way to the couch.

Sitting down, I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

"Watch peg+cat" I said into the remote

{Peg+ Cat one of the best pbs/kids shows ever created idc}  - author

Waiting for the show to start I sat cani in my lap and gave her the bottle.

"One, Two, a One, Two, Three, Four.. Peg plus Cat, Peg plus Cat" "1, 2, 3 Yeah, come on let's go" "4, 5, 6 Hey, what do you know" 

"7, 8, 9 Woah, what comes next" I hummed along with the song.

Making sure cani was good I put her blanket on her, grabbed my phone and stared scrolling on twitter 

Scam Newton 💳
@thouxanbanlee
Besides karma niggas priorities fucked up fr!! thousand dollar fits but no wheels??? 😂😂😂
💬4  🔁10 ❤57 

LIL KEEF #1 TRENDING !!
@LilkeefQuotes
One thing bout me, imma hustle to get what I want before I ask another mf for it 💯
💬  🔁62 ❤140  

Smoke Weed Everyday 💨🥦
@Kbandzbitch
I wonder if I can watch porn from my tv
💬10  🔁9 ❤33 

Luh Baby
@Niyahhhh
Ian messing with drug dealers nomo yall crazy and my ass will not be shot at no MORE !!
💬17  🔁46 ❤83 

After scrolling for a lil minute, I looked down to see Arcani sleep. Picking her up and turning her to face me, I put her on my shoulder to burp her.  

After she burped, I put her stomach down on my chest as I laid back on the couch. Turning off the tv, I got comfortable, scrolled a lil bit more and fell asleep.