Chapter 3

Trinity

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rakeem looked like He was suprised to see me asI walked into my dads office. We was kind of staring at each other. My dad cleared his throat.

"Y'all know each other?" My dad asked with a raised eyebrow. I didn't know whether to say yes or no but Rakeem spoke before I could answer.

"Not really. We just met before I came in. I bumped into her on the way in." He answered kind of nerves. He really saved me cause I was gone slip up and then he was gone be jumping down our throats. My dad raised his eyebrow even more. If looks could kill we would be dead but my dad looks do kill so I'm shaking in my boots. He just shook his head.

"Rock give me and my daughter a minute." My dad said. Rakeem looked like he was bout to die. I giggled a little and shook my head. He's never gone talk to me ever again. That's what I mean by my dad making people not like me. He always scares them away.

My dad looked at me with his fingers locked so I knew either I was in trouble or we was finna talk business. My dad didn't reall want me to be involed with the street life but it is what it is. I got in the game and when I did get in the game there's no getting out. Then when I did get into the game My dad went and killed the man who I was wroking for after making him sign the papers for him to own his workers. That's how he found out that I was in the game so that's orignally got under him. He was pissed off once's he found out but he couldn't let me out of the game cause there's only two ways out which was death or jail.

He sholl wasn't gone kill his only daughter and he wasn't gone let me go to jail and if I did go to jail I was getting out the same day. I never had to kill anybody but I will if I have to. Trust. I know a couple niggas thats down to ride, put on all black for a homicide, pull up on yo side, when you see us better duck and hide cause My niggas dont play no funny games.

"You know you I'm upset with you, right?" He said calmly. I just shook my head.

"You can't just leave for that many hours and not say that that's where you gone be. I had people looking for you Trinity Amere and You know I don't want you talking to these niggas that work for me cause I know these little boys and I'll kill one of these lil niggas for hurting my baby. All these niggas do is creap and cheat but I can say that Rock is a pretty good guy. He's real loyal and I if you do talk to him I approve. Me and Him is pretty tight he like my son. He and His twin. Did you know that's Ashanti Brother?" He asked. I was shocked and I was excited that my dad finally approved of someone That I was considering to talk to.

"No I didn't know that was her brother. She never told me that she had brothers.She always told me that she was the only child. I guess I can't trust everything that someone tell me." I said getting upset. My dad shook his head.

"Now look baby that doesn't mean for you to not trust her," he sighed. "she probably don't know herself papa was a rolling stone. It's by different mothers so she probably doesn't know." He said. My dad thought he was funny by saying that. I laughed at his funny ass. He knew I was gone get on her ass when I talked to her.

"Now lets talk boss moves."He says. I knew we was finna talk business. I wonder what he was finna have me to do. I know not nothing to dangerous cause he'll never put me in harms way. He probably was gone have me to go with them to a drop or something to get the money while he sale the product.