Chapter 0 Curse of Desire

"Aria!!!!!!" shouts the mother of Aria.

"Uhmm, one moment mom Im almost done getting ready for the meeting" answers Aria in a soft tone.

A few moments later Aria came down from her room and went to their living room and saw all of their relatives.

"Mom, what are we going to talk about?" Aria whispers.

"Since your 18th Birthday is today, we will share the secret of the family to you" Answers Aria's Mom

"Ok?" Aria answers in confusion

After Aria answered a deep silence covered the room, then everyone stood up and closed their eyes.

(what are they doing, Im confused and scared right now) says Aria in her mind.

While her eyes are closed she felt chills up her spine and as she opened her eyes everyone is gone.

"Where did everyone go? Mom!?" shouts Aria, but no one answered

And Aria passes out.

Then a voice of a guy kept calling for Aria "Aria, Aria!, Aria!!"

Then she opens her eyes, everything was blurry and she kept hearing whispers, so she decided to get a pen and write what the voices are saying.

Aria writes it down word by word, and she reads it " Aria Im your desire, this will be hard for you but u are no longer Aria, your family has been cursed a thousand years ago, a curse of desire.. a curse that transforms you into your desire..."

After reading it, the voice is gone and her vision cleared up... she then reach out for a mirror from her drawer and saw someone else.

She screamed "Waahhhhh" but it wasnt her voice, Its the same of voice of the one that was whispering in her ears, she could'nt believe it so she slapped herself but she still looks like a guy.

"This can't be happening, please no.." says Aria.. So she stopped and think about everything that happened...

Then she heard a shout from downstairs, so she opened the room's door and heard "Drean" a name that she does'nt know.. but she still answered "Mom?"

"Come on down Drean, you will be late for school" says her mom

Aria could'nt believe whats happening so she has to test if her mom knows what happened.. so she asked her mom "Mom, am I really a guy? Im a girl right?"

Then her mom fell down to the floor and cried "Aria Im sorry, I know u dont deserve this, but this is because of the family curse"

Now Aria is sure everything is real, so she helped her mom up and let her sit down. Then her mom explained how the curse works and she learned that in order to break the curse, she needs to find someone that will love her for who she is.

After the talk with her mom, she understood that she will have to live like this, so she accepted it.

(Now that I think of it, I never have had a boyfriend or a crush so my desire was a perfect guy!?) says Aria in her mind.

Aria then came up to her room, not as Aria but as Drean. Last night, A sweet teenage girl celebrating her 18th birthday and now a guy of her dreams....