The beginning

Benny was yelling at me again, I spilled juice on her favourite shirt. I'm so clumsy no wonder why everyone hates me I slowly exhaled "everyone hates me". "Well not everyone," said Alice with her long high ponytail "but most people". Alice and Benny have been my "friends" since grade 5 well, I thought so. I do have more friends than them, I have Inchala and Billie. They're so nice to me, unlike Benny and Alice. I hang out with them because it makes me look cool. Hanging out with the cool kids, everyone knows them which makes everyone know you. Everyone loves them they don't love me as much but maybe one day they will. I didn't notice I was just staring Benny thought I was doing it on purpose and Alice started laughing. "What are you doing AtIkAA?" Said Inchala then she started laughing however, Billie was to focus on her manga to even pay attention. "Anyways," said Alice "aren't you guys excited for the fall dance ?" Oh, no I forgot about the fall dance! As soon as Alice mentioned the dance Billie lifted her head away from her book. "Nope," she said then drifted back to her book. "Oh my god me too I hate dances" Said Inchala, what about you Atika? Oh, me yeah unless it's me dancing then no? "ok" said Alice then we heard the bell and it was a half day so we all left.

As I was walking outside the school i saw three birds in the corner and a girl.The girl was big and had glasses she also had a blond short down ponytail."hi i'm D.J"she said with her flawless voice that almost sounded like a majestic toad."h-hi i'm Atika"."hi like i said i'm D.J are you stupid you fucking rat i'm leaving i don't got time for idiots like you getting nervous around me and i already said my name are you deaf?"I was so hurt i can't believe that someone would say those cruel things and i wasn't even being nervous about her one of the birds just gave me butterflies.I stepped closer to the bird it was so beautiful just one thing about that seagle that i had a connection i could feel it like electricity running through me body i bent down and kissed the bird.It felt perfect i could even feel the birds beek at this point i didnt care if anyone was there i was sure i was alone it was my first kiss it was perfect amazing i couldent stop kissing the bird.

this morning i got up and looked in the mirror was it all a dream?I could tell it wasnt because i could still taste the birds beak.I got ready and met alice in front my house."anything you wanna confess Atika?" said alice "what no what wait oh D.J"."Who the fuck is D.J" she replied "nevermind i do not  wanna know just you know you could tell the truth sometimes".Oh no did she know she knew OH NOOOO. I went to school and waited with the krew and along with Cassie who was absent yesterday just like her she was the same as Alice and Benny.I couldent stop thinking about my kiss it was great i loved it i couldent hold it in any  longer so I excused myself from our group."Oh no guys yesterday i dropped my pencil cs near the corner area of my school"."um ok no one cares if you leave just go get it idiot " Benny said as she lifted her head and flipped her hair as she tilted her head to the side darting her eyes at me.

I went to the back of the school and saw D.J near the birds it sounded like she was talking to them WAIT WHAT SHE CAN UNDERSTAND BIRDS OH NO.I went up to her and she stood up and slapped me."why did you kiss carl" she said ."i -i wasn't um uhhhh ok ok i did" who told you?"CARL OBVIOUSLY YOU DUMB FAT BITCH" she said as she backed up .Well do you know how to control your powers.?" she said as she pulled out a cigarette"WAIT what i have powers from kissing a bird?" "yeS " she sais as she started kissing a bird .I can talk to bird make any bird love me and control birds anow you can too.wow now i can do all those thinwgs i started skipping school to kiss diffrent birds everyware and little did i know alice was recording me each and every time!

wow now i can do all those thinwgs i started skipping school to kiss diffrent birds everyware and little did i know alice was recording me each and every time!