[A Promise]

Yoriko was a cheerful and flamboyant girl whose father worked overseas. She was elated when her father promised her that he was going to attend the year end performance in which Yoriko was participating, she was the lead actress in the performance! 

On the day of the performance, Yoriko had butterflies in her stomach. She was dressed in a beautiful,elegant gown desighned by her talented classmates. She was rehearsing her lines when  her teacher told her it was time for the performance.

When  Yoriko was on stage performing, she took a quick glance at the audience to see if her father was there. Yoriko was disheartened but continued to act. At the end ofthe performance, she was down in the dumps. Her father had broke his promise.

When she got home, she saw her father in the livng room. She confronted him and told him that he had broken his promise. 'I sincerely apologise.i was late because my flight was delayed  and i decided to rush home as fast as i could."

After her father's apology, Yoriko went to ther bathroom to shower. She was confused as to why her father did not come to pick her up indtead went home? Little did she know, her father actually went to a theatre to get tickets  to a play to make up for not attending the year endconcert. During Yoriko's shower , her father left a note to tell to get ready and meet him in the car. By the time her father sat in the car, Yoriko was already in her room readin the note. She had a smile slide across her face. She was no longer sulking. She immediately got ready and rushed out of the house and into her father's car. Yoriko was excited to see where they were going.!

When they arrived at the theatre Yoriko was mesmerised by the fancy exterior and elegant red and gold interior design. It was her first time watching a play and syhe was curious to know what play they were going to watch.

It turned out they were watching one of the most iconic play, Shakespeare! During the play Yoriko was very interested in the story line. After the play, Yoriko's father asked if she would forgivehim. Yoriko nodded, happy that she had finally watched a real play.