the teaser~

Hey guys! I am back in the smut and i will try and make this one really long, and this is going to be good  😏(in my opinion)but yeah lets start!

Bakugos POV
Ever since Halloween kirishima has been way more flirty. like what i mean is he would come up and kiss my neck out of random, he would look at me seductively and like wink at me, he would rap his arms around me and like kissing me deeply. This has been getting on my nerves for a while.

"Hey baby~" kirishima said walking towards me. "Don't you 'hey baby' me." I said with anger. "Sounds like someone wants a punish ment tonight~" kirishima said pinning me to the wall. "Baby-" i said getting cut of by kirishima. "I have to get to class but don't think i will let you go of about your day normally, we are going to have fun~" kiriahima said backing away from me and heading to class.

3 POV
Bakugo walked to his dorm after school. Buzz,buzz. Bakugos phone went. He picked it up to see a message from mina.
M: Hey bakuhoe! Don't forget that we have to go to a restaurant as a whole class but aizawa wont be there so we can do whatever we want.
B: okay, and bye Raccoon eyes. 🖕😁
M: aww, i love you too!
B: whatever.
Bakugo put his phone back in his pokets and walked to his dorm. When he got in there he saw kirishima sitting on the couch. "Hey babe" bakugo said walking to his room. He layed on the bed and started to play on his phone (laying on his belly). A few minutes past and kirishima came in his room and creeped up on him. He got to him and layed on top of him. Kirishima did this on purpose, he layed directly on his ass...with his you know what, and started to move his hips fast.

Bakugo gasped at the speed and put his head down. After a few minutes kirishima stoped and got off of him and went to his closet. "What are you doing?" Bakugo asked kirishima. Kirishima threw a t-shirt at him and a pair of jeans. "What the hell? Why are you throwing things at me?" Bakugo said a little frustrated. "We havento gwt ready for the dinner, and you are going to sit on my dick the whole time" kirishima said putting on his shoes. "N-no, that is in front of the whole class! No." Bakugo said taking off his shirt and putting on the other shirt

"I am sorry but that wasnt a question that was a demand" kirishima said walking over to bakugo. "And guess what, you arn't only going to sit on my dick.....it is going to be inside you." Kirishima said looking at bakugo. "O-okay" bakugo said with his face as red as ever. " lets go" kirishima said grBing bakugo and walking him out the door.

At the place, "hey guys we have some seats for you all over here!" Mina said leading them. At this time the whole class new they were dating. Kirishima walked to his seat and grabed bakugo and placed him on his lap. The class started to look at them. Kirishima put a jaket over bakugo's lap and it kinda covered his left. Kirishima slowly pulled his pants down and put his self in. Bakugo bit his lip slightly.

Kirishima ofc moved his hips alot while they were there. When they left kirishima took them home and when they got there kirishima picked bakugo up and placed him on the island. He started to bit, kiss his neck and started to take his clothes off. "B-bay please c-can we do this tomorrow- aHhhHH~" bakugo said getting cut of by kirishima shoving his dick in him. Kirishima started to ram into him really hard. Kirishima found his prostate and started to go even faster and harder. "You better not fucking cum before me or you are going to get it." Kirishima said sweating banging in to him.  Bakugo was very pleased at what was happening to him he was also close to climax. Kirishima could see that. Kirishima started to shove himself in completly. Abusing the ash blonsd boy's prostate.

"Babe i-i can't hold i-it any l-longer, p-please." Bakugo said whith his head tillted back. Bakugo came... "i-im sorry babe please" bakugo said while kirishima had ferry in his eyes. "Thats it" kirishima said pulling out of bakugo and carrying him up the stairs to his room. Kirishima placed bakugo down and pulled out some and cuffs, a vibrater, and a bandanna. Bakugo knew what was going to happen to him.(i am in school and like i am scared i will fail but like i have a fucking C in the class i am okay with failing, and also don't do what i do okay people?)

Kirishima put the handcuffs on bakugo and hand cuffed them to the bed. He put the bandanna in his mouth and put the vibrater in him. Kirishima sat at the end of the bed looking at him with the vibrater remote in his hands. Kirishima turned the vibrater to high. Bakugo started to moan but it was muffled by the bandanna.  Kirishima saw that bakugos dick was up in the air and he decided to please him self and bakugo. He put the dick in his mothe and started to deap throat it.

After a few minutes kirishima cumed. "Don't you dare fucking think about it katsuki" kirishima said looking at him. After an hour of not letting him cum and kirishima cumming over and over again he finally let him cum. Kirishima took off the handcuffs, he took the bandanna out of his mouth, and took the vibrater out.

Kirishima layed next to bakugo and cuddled him non stop. Soon bakugo fell asleep.
*kirishima thinking*
What if i did this...... NO, why would i do that he is asleep!
But you know you want to.
But he is asleep
But you want it really bad, just do it for like a few minutes
Okay, okay only a few minutes.
Kirishima slowly slid in to bakugo. Feeling his wet walls and his warm in sides. And- "baby, you could have just asked i would have said yes." Bakugo said tired but pushing him self all the way down. "Just go back to sleep i promise i won't move alot." Kirishima said kissing his neck sofly. " okay fine." Bakugo said.

The next day bakugo got out of bed and tried to walk but could not. Kirishima had to carry him to class.
"I hate you idiot"
"I love you more"

Hey guys! Hopfully you like this and this was 1148 words.