Chapter 1.

(Taylor's Perspective)

I pull up into the long drive way and I stop in front of a old house that is up for sale.

"Hi Taylor. It's nice to meet you." the sales women said and shook my hand.

"This house was on the market for a while but no one had any interest in it." the sales women said.

"Why? Is there anything wrong with it?" I asked.

"Oh no it's perfectly fine. It just old and run down. It needs some fixing up, rotten old wood, old rusty metal from the front gate. The pluming needs a lot of work. Walls needs to be painted, the floors need to be replaced." the sales women said.

Huh weird.

Why hasn't anyone bought this house yet?

"Shale we take a look inside?" she asked.

"Yes." I said and we walked up the steps and into the front door. 

"It's wonderful." I said looking around the old house.

"This is the living room. The kitchen is to the left, and that door goes to the garage. And the other door back there on that wall goes into the small backyard." The sales women said.

"Follow me." The women said and I followed her down the small haul way.

-

"So what do you think?" The sales women said.

"I'll take it." I said smiling.

"Great!! I'll go get you the paper for you to sign." The sales women said and walked away.

While I was waiting for the sales women to come back the rooms gets really cold all of the sudden.

"Taylor"  I hear a voice say.

I quickly turn around and no one is standing behind me.

"Ms. Swift?" the sales women asks. I turn back around and the women is looking at me. "Is everything alright?" she asks.

"Yes everything is perfect." I said.

"Here are your keys. I hope you have a wonderful time living here. If you have any questions about the house call me." the sales women said.

"I will if I do. Thank you so much." I said and the sales women walked out.

All I need to do is move everything in.

____________________________________

Author's Note

What do you guys think? Like it? I promise the story will get better as the story goes on.

-Wunderstruck1313