It's time

We woke up the next morning hugging ... I don't know what time of night I hugged Jeonghan and he hugged me ... It was just strange but it didn't bother me, on the contrary ... I liked that feeling ... I felt that Jeonghan he started to move ... I quickly pretended to be asleep ... And it didn't take long for Jeonghan with a sweet voice to start telling me ... 

JH- Shua ... Shua ... It's time to wake up

I pretended to be just waking up and said in a sleepy tone ...

JS- What? What time is it?

JH- I don't know ... But it's about time ...

JS- Okay ... Let's make breakfast ...JH- Sure come on.

JS- What do you want for breakfast? I will do it for you...

JH- Shua ... Can I make breakfast this time?

JS- Of course, Hannie ... There's cereal ...

JH- Joshua! I'm serious ... I want to cook ... * He pouted *

JS- Don't try to be cute

JS- Don't try to be cute ...JH- You mean I'm not cute?

JS- Of course you are ...

JH- I knew, he said while winking ...

Joshua couldn't help it ... He quickly turned red, said he would go to the bathroom and left the place ...Then

Jeonghan started cooking ... Soon there was something in the place that smelled of burning ... Joshua ran out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen, turned off the stove and hugged Jeonghan ...

JS- Are you okay? Nothing happened to you?

JH- I'm very calm ... Only that the food no longer serves ... A foolish person burned it ...

JS- Hannie don't call yourself a fool ... We all make mistakes ... Besides, you don't know how to cook ...JH- I'm sorry Shua ... I just wanted to surprise you ... But I ruined it ...JS- Don't be sad ... We can do it together, Ok?JH- Ok...

So Joshua and Jeonghan started cooking ... They wanted to make cookies ... So they got flour, milk and many other things ... Joshua took a little flour on one of his fingers and then smeared Jeonghan's nose with it. ..

Jeonghan without hesitation took a handful of flour and threw it to Joshua, this caused Jeonghan to smile ...

JS- It's not funny Hannie ... It's very funny.

Joshua hugged Jeonghan.

JS- You know that you are very important to me, right?

JH- I don't know ... Tell me how important I am to you ...

JS- You are important enough for me to tell you how special you are.

JH- You are more special Shua ...

JS- I doubt it a lot ... I doubt it is more special than this cute angel.

Jeonghan blushed a little ...

JS- Can I give you a kiss on the cheek?

Jeonghan nodded and Joshua gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek.

JS- Let's keep making Hannie cookies.

JH- Okay

A few hours passed since that scene and Joshua was getting hungry so he asked Jeonghan if he was hungry to which he replied that a little ...JS- Let's cook

JH- Why don't we go out to eat something? I'm bored of being home ...

JS- I think it's a good idea, he said while taking a jacket, since it could be cold ...

JS- Hannie Aren't you going to wear a jacket? It can get cold ...

JH- No, I don't think it's cold ...

JS- Are you sure?

JH- Yes sure

Joshua took his wallet and keys and then went along with Jeonghan ...

About an hour and a half passed and it had started to rain and get cold ... Jeonghan didn't say he was cold to bother Joshua ... It wasn't until Jeonghan sneezed that Joshua realized that Jeonghan was cold or that he had already caught a cold ...

JS- Hannie Why don't you tell me you're cold? Look no more you already caught a cold ... You know you get sick very quickly ... He said as he took off his jacket and put it on Jeonghan ...

JS- It would be better to leave before you get sick more ...

Joshua opened the car door so that Jeonghan could get in ... 

In the car Joshua asked ...

JS- Will you stay at home or will you keep me company?

Jeonghan had a serious problem answering so he said:

JH- It's up to you Shua ... I don't want to bother you ...

JS- Then you will stay with me.

After a few minutes they were at Joshua's house ... 

Jeonghan had gone to take a bath due to Joshua's insistence, since he said that he had to bathe with hot water or else he would get sicker ...When Jeonghan came out Joshua was putting on his pajamas ...

JS- There is a pajama, put it on ...

Jeonghan went back into the bathroom to put on the pajamas that Joshua told him to put on ... When Joshua came out he was dying ... The pajamas were too big for him and Jeonghan had a little pout as he said:

JH- Shua is a bit big, with a slight blush ...

Joshua hugged him and told him that this was fine, that no one but him would see it ... Jeonghan and Joshua went to bed and then fell asleep ...

 Jeonghan and Joshua went to bed and then fell asleep