☆The dual combat☆

Jimin and Jungkook were now standing infront of each other ready to bath in each other's blood long gone the childish act of Jungkook, now it was the time that Jungkook was determined to defeat Jimin, he wanted to be free from this vampire realm, Jungkook just wanted to go back to earth and live his normal life.
And this Vampire king made his life a living hell by making him his slave, as now Jimin was infront of him in his human form without using any of his powers, Jungkook didn't want to miss this opportunity.

Seeing a human fighting with the Vampire king all other vampires were amused over the fact that who dared to go against their king, son of Lucifer himself they wanted to watch the dual combat how the human will fight  against the most powerful Vampire.
Even though Jimin wasn't using his spiritual powers he was ruthless and very strong, so may be it was hard for Jungkook to defeat him but as its mentioned earlier Jungkook is not any less, he will do his best no matter what and Jungkooks life was depended on this combat, so he will make sure to use so all his strength against this sucker Park fucking Jimin.

The Vampire King sure would have burnt Jungkook into thin ashes the moment he made Jimin angry, but what the human did next was unexpected he challenged Jimin, Jungkook clearly provoked Jimin and disrespected him asked him to show what he was capable of and now Jimins self esteem and dignity was on stake so he accepted Jungkooks challenge to fight with him only using physical strength.

"is it true? Jungkook gonna fight with his highness?" Ji chang wook asked to Jin who was watching them with his mouth wide open

"ah...umm... don't you think that is about to happen chang" hoseok says to him while Jin nods in agreement

"Where is yoongi hyung? some one call him we can't lose Jungkook that poor boy, please call yoongi where is he?" Namjoon says panicking with worry laced in his voice for Jungkook

"I haven't seen him anywhere since yesterday Joonie, I don't know how to stop them, only yoongi would have stopped Jimin from hurting Jungkook, I don't think now Jimin will listen to any of us." Jin said helding Namjoon's shoulder trying to comfort him

"do you think Jungkook would be able to stand against Jimin?" hoseok asked them and they all shaked their heads indicating that they don't know.

soon Jungkook and Jimin were now ready for the fight boring holes in each other with their eyes, sharp gaze indicating how much hatred they have right now for each other, Jimin cracked his muscles and tried to land a sharp powerful punch right on Jungkooks face but he being the perfectionist easily dodged Jimins punch, Jimin glares at him and rushes towards him and kicked him hard on his ribs, Jungkooks groans in pain he stables himself, bending down he quickly grab Jimins ankle twisting his leg badly that it sure pained a lot, Jimin tried to push Jungkook away and frees his leg but Jungkooks grip was strong, Jimin then yank Jungkook by his hairs which made Jungkook to help in pain, loosened his grip from Jimins leg and with a sharp punch on his face Jimin harshly threw Jungkook on the ground. He twists Jungkooks hand behind his back twisting Jungkooks bones completely it was hard it was extremely painful Jungkook had too much it was unbearable.

Jungkook now used his elbow and hits Jimin hard on his chest and removes his other hand which Jimin had twisted, all other vampires were in shock to see Jungkooks strength, no human until now hadn't been able to stand against Jimin, but Jungkook is dodging his attacks and is even attacking Jimin with his moves at the same time.

Jungkook pants heavily all energy drained out from his body after all his is human, this was different he had knocked off many gangsters or other bullys who troubled taehyung but to fight with Jimin it was really hard.
Jimin kicks Jungkook on his stomach which made Jungkook to spit out crimson red liquid, he wipes the blood from his mouth and again tried to attack Jimin but Jimin grabs his neck and chokes Jungkook, he tries to free his neck from Jimins painful grip, but it was getting difficult Jungkook used all his strength and kicked Jimin hard on his groin "what the... fuck ! you fucking bitch !" Jimin loosened his grip and Jungkook falls down, Jimin was still trying to over come the sudden pain he received down there.

Jungkook gets up and push Jimin hard on the ground and land a sharp punch right exactly on Jimins jawline but then, Jimin switches their position and hovers over Jungkooks body and now they both grab each others neck, using their complete strength to stop their breathings even Jungkooks grip was tight on Jimins neck while Jimins grip was the same, both of them holding their necks bodies covered in red blood and dust all over their face, Jungkook was bleeding more blood dripping out from his wounds it was going in extreme level by now, it was sure that this was the end seeing the conditions of these two made them worried.

All of the hyungs panicked Namjoon tried his best to convince and called yoongi here using mind link he said everything to yoongi what was happening around here

"I'm sorry to interfere in your dual combat your highness, but our father is here and he is asking for your presence" yoongi said loudly enough for Jimin to hear he removes the grip on Jungkooks neck and looks at his elder brother, Jimin had to stop right now, it was their father Lucifer himself wanted to meet Jimin right now, he doesn't live with them but if some matters comes up he meets with his sons to clarify the matters and right now he was asking Jimin who was the current king of vampire realm he needed Jimins presence immediately.

Jungkook on the other hand started feeling dizzy even though his strength already gave up, he didnt Jungkook did his best and fought with Jimin with everything he was feeling the world around him was spinning he was about to black out, soon Jin and hoseok grabbed him took Jungkook away to clean his wounds.

Namjoon sighed in relief that both of them were safe, even though the chances for Jungkook losing his life were more but everything went well, yoongi was thankful that their father called Jimin, this combat was now a tie nobody was defeated and both of them were wounded badly but Jungkook was hurt more, at the same time it doesn't mean that this was easy for Jimin, he had broken Jimins ribs and almost ruined the chances of having babies for Jimin, but once Jimin transforms into his vampire form he can easily heal all his wounds completely as vampires are immortal creatures.

END OF CHAPTER

I hope you all enjoyed their fight and from now on I will update more 💜💜