Welcome to Hope's Peak academy

"There it is, Hope's Peak Academy, never in my wildest dreams would I make it here," said a robot, the sun glistened up his metallic spikes and black armor, he walks in with wide smile on his face, he quickly pulls the doors open to find no one. "Where is everyone? I thought this place would have more people than me?" thought the robot, his face soon had a bit more worried expression, his eyes quickly dart around. "Hello!" exclaimed a girl as she popped out of nowhere, the robot falls down frightened, but soon quickly calms down when he sees it's just a regular girl with long brown hair, glasses, a blue jacket, shorts, white socks, mint shoes, and small star pin in her hair. "So, uh who are you?" the robot asked, "I'm Starshot, the ultimate artist!" She quickly exclaimed with a sparkle in her eye, "Nice to meet you, I'm Vague, the ultimate guitarist" He replied while holding his hand out for her to shake it, she quickly does, "So, where are the others?" Vague asked, "Oh, they're in the back, except for one, he's in the green house" she answered him while dragging him off to the back, Vague looks out the window to see a male with brown hair, glasses, a red jacket, and blue jeans out in a massive green house planting a seedling in there. The two arrive to an auditorium like building, Vague sees another male with with long  black hair, green eyes, a White T-shirt and Denim Shorts next to a green wolf like creature, the black haired boy seems to be winning. "Uh, hey I'm vague, who are you?" the bot asked slowly coming up to them, "I'm nothing, the wolf is zilly, and over there is gem", Nothing answers while pointing to a boy with blonde hair, pink glasses, and black clothes, as one last boy comes in, Brown hair, black square glasses, a red vest, and blue jeans walks, "so, the last one arrives, I'm Solar", He said while giving vague an intense stare. Suddenly the ground shakes as a black and white bear comes out, "Pupu We have some now arrivals, I'm Monokuma and welcome to the Killing game!"