01 one bullet, one chamber

The world in the surface is steel gray in Yoongi's cold eyes. Gray skies, gray buildings, gray cars — gray filled his world. For 24 years, he fought to survive in this gray world. He learned to fight for his survival from a very young age. If he remained weak as he was once were, he'd be eaten up alive and would never see the light of day.

He'd remain in the dark, waiting to be swallowed up by predators who love preying on children like himself. The underworld is full of those bastards. They call themselves humans but they're sick and rotten to their cores. He was lucky to have escaped that fate.

But he hasn't fully freed himself of the shackles that keep him grounded to this wasteland. At the age of 6, he was sold to a mafia lord who goes by the name of Father Gregor. He's one of those predators. Luckily for Yoongi, Fr. Gregor preferred pretty, classy-looking boys with steel, blue eyes. He was owned none of those attributes. He was categorized as cheap merchandise but he worked his way up to survive.

Yoongi first killed a man when he was 7 years old. Father Gregor made him shoot a gun or he was going to be thrown into The Den where he'll be waiting for predators to come and feed on his innocence. It was kill or be killed. At the age of 7, he became a murderer.

17 years later, he is still one. Although, he can't tell how much blood he has on his hands now. All he sees is gray. His hands are pale as if there is no life in him but his heart beats as it's supposed to. As long as it is, he'll be fine.

"Yoongi, Father wants to see you." Ape, a bulked up guy, found him in the middle of shooting practice.

He removed his goggles and set the gun down to follow Ape to Father Gregor's office, a huge room where he meets his important guests. Father Gregor is a person of power. He has deep connections that run underground. Minor gangs in the city would never be able to even see his shadow. He's someone that works within the darkness.

Yoongi opened the door and met the man at the top. He turned around on his chair when Yoongi came. "I have a job for you. Our rival's daughter is visiting our city."

A sinister smile appeared on the sickly-looking man's face. He's 62 years old and healthy but he looked like he developed a terminal illness with how thin and gaunt his cheeks are. "Keep your eyes on her."

He is evil to the bone. There's no doubt in that. He will exploit anyone to his gain but Yoongi have to do what he says. He owns him and for him to survive, he needs to suck up to him like how a parasite only knows how to suck blood. Yoongi learned to value his own life over anyone else's and that won't change.

"Y/N, huh?" Yoongi stared at the picture of a girl, must be around 23, long black hair, striking features, deep hazel eyes.

♣️

Y/N;

"Jungkook, this is your hometown, right?" I twirled around to see his stoic face. I love teasing him. "I have a great idea! You should show me around."

"This is not a field trip." He says.

"Ah, don't kill the mood. I can't believe that my Dad wants me to marry someone so boring." I complained, keeping an eye on his face but there was no reaction.