lemon sweetness [🍋 warning 🔞]

A/n: hey everyone I got bored so I'mma attempt to do a lemon chapter, I am so sorry if it sucks because im a beginner at it so 😔 anyways enjoy!

≈no one pov≈

Some say that lemons are sour, but for akane, lemons are sweet like sugar. Right now yamabuki and akane was walking down the hallway, until akane pulled yamabuki into the bathroom, pinning him to the wall with a smirk. Yamabuki blushed "r-really a-akane, right now?" He stuttered, being embarassed. "Yes, right now" he smiled and soon stole a kiss from yamabuki, it was rough, hard,and yet sweet. After a minute they parted,the blonde started panting as he felt, cold hands slide under his shirt. "Hehe, my sweet, sweet lemon" akane whispered into yamabuki's ear, before he started nibbling the shell of the blondes ear. Yamabuki tried to hold back his moans, but failed when he felt akane pinch his right pink nub, soon he felt both nubs being played with as he moaned a little bit between gasps and pants. "A-akane~" yamabuki moaned out, Before he was turned over. He layed his head on the wall as he felt his shirt being lifted up, and his pants pulled down along with his boxers. Soon enough he felt akane lick down his spine Making him shiver and moan with pleasure. Akane enjoyed the scene that was forming in front of him, how lemon's face was red from the intensive pleasure that the red head was giving him, how his head band was on him messy along with his lemony scented hair. Just the scene and scent of him made akane turned on more. He guided his fingers to yamabuki's mouth and commanded "suck" he said, and yamabuki complied, he licked and sucked on the three digits before the red head pulled his fingers away thinking it was good enough, he started preparing him, sticking his fingers into the blonde, he was starting to scissor and push in and out of him, yamabuki moaned "s-shit~" he said blushing a lot. Akane finished preparing him and chuckled "just like the first, you still act like a virgin" akane said as his red hair was slicked back. Slowly the red head entered the blonde, and that's when the bathroom was fill with sinful noises.

Yellow met red.

They say lemons are sour, but today we all figure out, that one lemon could be sweet as sugar, and akane ain't sharing any of it anytime soon.

Probably never, not even after death will he share the lemony sweetness to anyone.