Introduction

After the world was created , living beings began to origin and evolve but there was one being which remained in the same state , then it died with regrets but  , it reborn again in a being greater than its previous life, it felt happy at beginning , but those who were born with it where began to evolve into higher beings, it didn't gave up , it became strong but it still remained as same , then it again died and reborn in a new body but still it couldn't evolve, but every time it dies it reborn again in a different being, so it gave up to evolve and decided to become stronger than others (of it's species)and gain knowledge.

But one day it sees a human who is weaker than the other evolved beings but it notices how the humans make use of their knowledge , it decided to try the way humans do , but it couldn't do it, then it realized that to make use of the knowledge he gained he needs a human body, so it decided to gain more knowledge to make use of them when it becomes a human.

Whenever it dies , it reborn again in a different time and different worlds , but it still gained knowledge never got tired of the continuous life cycle, by the time goes on it reborn as a Dragon, mythical creatures, artificial spirit(in far away future) , it learned and became stronger than any others(of it's own species)

Later it began to understand the meaning of life and happiness , when it finally decided to have a happy and cozy life it reborn in a human body in it's 41'st reincarnation , but he has all the power he gained in his past lives(which never happened before) and he could transform into anything he was in his past lives he, but he still decided to have a peaceful life.

Let's see how he spends his life as a human, in a world which recently began to influence by fantasies and monsters.