SILENCE (ENGLISH VERSION)

[Ps. The plot of this story is different from the first one]

S I L E N C E

"Yuki, come sit beside me"

I nod as I walked towards at her, She's Eva my one and only best friend

"Wahh, I miss you yuki! Finally its January, 4 months to go and it's graduation day. I can't wait!"

Yeah. Can't wait to get out of this hell hole.

I just nod As she told me those things, I saw her eyes twinkles like a star in the night.

"Ghad, you never change. If I haven't heard you talk last Christmas' I would have believe those romurs about you that you can't talk. "

I didn't bother say anything to her. I just look outside and enjoyed the view

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!"

I turn my head in front to see who just shout and guess what it's Exson. The loudest guy in our room.

He smiled widely at me as he noticed I was looking at him.

"HI YUKI!" He is so loud. And so annoying.

I just give him a awkward smile and look away.
And a minute later, our professor arrive and immediately started the class.

After the class, I head to the rooftop to read the novel I brought with me. I sat there at the corner to feel the wind and breath the fresh air.

Finally, peace---

"YUKII!"

I almost jump when I heard someone shout my name at the door

What the..it's Exson again.
I look at him with a confused look

"You really don't want to talk?"

I just didn't bother talking to him and just let him do whatever he wants

"Yukii"
"Hey!"
"Talk to me pleasee"

And after that day he never stop annoying me. He's like my tail, He's always with me, in break time, lunch and he even send me home not just once but a lot of times. Even my parents think that he's my boyfriend, witch his not

"Hey yuki, I'll send you home it's almost night and it's dangerous."
"Yuki, I'll go with you."
"Yuki, let's eat my treat."

As days passes things goes that way, to him and me.
Today where here at the roof where everything started to be unexpected between us.

"Yuki..."

"Hmm.."

"You know..even that you aren't talking to me..I-I love you..I love you since the first day of school and it's just been weeks since I started annoying you, my feelings for you dig deeper into my heart as I fall harder to you."

I look at him with my schock expression.
Who wouldn't be, I mean I was caught off gaurd with his sudden confession

And he gently smiled at me
I look in to his eyes as he hold my hands in front of us

"I know that you will not talk, but I know that you have beautiful voice. You don't have to ask questions just remember that I love you and only you."

After that day, the day of his confession to me he started to be more sweet,gently and still the annoying Exson. My best friend, Our classmates even our school mates are thinking that we're in a relationship but instead of explaining Exson just laugh and them, and me? Well nothing I just gave them a poker face and usual I didn't say anything.

I was heading to school now but as I open the gate I saw Exson outside our gate leaning in the hood of his car

"Good morning yuki" he great me with a big smile on his lips as usual

I just nod and he pouts.

And that made me smile for a second

"What the.. I saw that!" He even smile widely and that makes his two dimples visible

Cute.

Thats our daily routine he pick me up to school and he send me home after

________

I was heading home when I receive a text from him. He texted me telling that I'll wait for him out side because he was still doing something. And so I waited for him. While I was waiting I saw a kid crossing the street and I also saw a car heading his way with a lightning speed and I'm sure that kid will get hit. As I wanted to save the kid, I can't because I'm far and I will not be able to get there in time.

My heart is pounding rapedly while running towards the kid. But before I rich there someone already got the kid before I did and it was a man who pushed the kid away from the street and instead of the kid it was the man who got hit.

My world stop when I noticed that the man was familiar to me. The things that the man owned it's familiar. I slowly walked towards the man and I confirmed. My tears slowly fall down to my cheek and it never stop falling.

I wish I can be with you, I wish to be with you.  Please, for the last time I want to be happy.

"Exson..." And for the first time I did manage to mention his name and I didn't notice that there was something a light coming to me, and everything went black.

-------
"Time of death 5:55 pm"
-------

"Congratulations! Alexander Exson Cross for being the valedictorian of this school year 1898 -1899."

"Hello my fellow classmates and school mates I never thought I would be up here right now in front of you speaking, I just wanted to tell you everyone that keep up with your dreams and never give up on it, keep fighting until you succeed. And lastly I want to tell to her this, even if she's not here but I hope you can hear me, I miss you Ariya Yuki, I love you only you and I will always love you. I will not love someone else like how I love you. Until we meet again."

Even our distance is from earth to moon,
Even we are million miles away from each other, I love you and it will always be you,
Distance is not a hindrance for me to continue loving you.