Chapter 1

Ever had this weird power. Ok maybe not well I have a power the power too have anything come true just with a daydream I don't mean too do it half the time but still.

Once I made sure that the person I hated the most Eva she's little miss too popular anyway before I didn't mean too but I went too this cafe (I live in Brighton) I was with my best friend Elliot.

I started too zone put that day she pissed  me off so All the sudden I get out of my day dream and I don't remember anything but she has a milkshake all over her then boom I remembered I say dreamed it.

Anyway I'm violet and I'm a year 12 student in Brighton compressive school. I spend my time with my best friend Elliot but this year was different it all started on October 16th Friday..

"Hey you alright you seem off today vi (for violet)" Elliot nudges me I stare at his goofy green rimmed glasses and his blue eyes he plays with his blonde hair and sighs.

"I'm fine I'm fine" I sigh "daydreaming again" he says "I was so" I look around remembering I daydreamed about lily and Jake Breaking up I wasn't sure why but when I look around in ict i see them both arguing "wow ok that's bad" I say "yeah I heard there gonna breakup" Elliot frowns.

Elliot is the smartest person ever but the gossipy.. "anyway" he laughs "wanna go and take photos for my assessment tonight I need a model" he winks.

Elliot is a photographer. "But I look" "shut up violet black" "fine" I say. "You know everyone loves you in photos because your name matches well you" he wasn't wrong I was different from others.

I have violet eyes people would stare and when I was younger people were so shocked they would take photos I also have black hair long like I'm drowning in it I wasn't overly pretty but my eyes made up for it.

"Fine I'll be your violet eyed girl" I sigh he laughs "you'll enjoy it your so pretty and tall you'll become a model" "I don't want too be a model" I say. "Are you sure" "no I'm not"

I stared too get bored and my mind went off too another world. I saw someone her long pink her and blue eyes she wasn't someone I've met before and I couldn't make out what she was saying then she walked up too me and pinned me too the wall I snap out of it. "What was that" I mutter..