Chapter 3

"WHAT THE HELL" the girl with pink hair and blue eyes stares blankly. "You you've been following me" I say "yeah" "omg" I say. "Your not important" her voice is very strong American "I must be if your following me"

"Yeah" "why" "and why you in my room" "I'm Roxy" "ok" I say my mind wonders i found her very attractive.

"You find me attractive thank you I guess" she laughs "how did you" "and how" "you've got many questions" "yeah like how the fuck-" "I'm a mind reader" "right" I laugh "and I'm the president" "your brain is doubting you you think you Have the power of daydreaming god your stupid" she laughs.

"What you talking about it's 3am" "yep and" "omg Roxy I don't even know you" "fine I'll tell you" "I've been looking for you for help kind of" she says. "What" "I need you too tell me what will happen too" she stops "my sister she's in danger" "but I can only read what's happened"

"I'm sorry I can't control what happens too me" I say "I can help" "can you" I mutter "could you get out of my house now" I sigh.

"Another problem" "I have no one too live with" "what omg" I say "I saw you with a friend" "I know I could feel your thoughts"

"Right how did you get in here"  mind controlled your mother sweet lady" "what" "yeah" "your crazy" I stand up and I grab her too make her leave she pushes me onto the wall.

Then I realised it came true. "You just relished it and your mind is thinking Dirty thoughts" she pushes me into the wall harder.

"Well guess what I need your help please" her eyes looked so sad and she falls on the ground then I see something.

"I'll be fine roxy" a girl looked just like her not with blonde hair. "I'll be going away for a while mom will look after you be safe please"

"That was from your past" I say "what" "oh" "I saw" "how did you know I was here" "I just did" "what" "I had this feeling" "go get my mother and mind control" "I say "wait really" "I'll help but you need too sleep on the floor" I say.

"Ok" she walks out "oh violet" "yeah" "thank you" I smile "it's ok"