Depressed! Mineta x Animagus! reader

Warning: This story Contains Depression, Suicide Trying and Mentions of rape and pedophilia, reading is on your own response! Also this onshot connected with my personal theory about Mineta's past

Reader's P.O.V

I just hate my glasses! But I'm lucky that my dad allowed me to get contact lenses, it's more comfortable and looks better, what can I say, not all of us are Tenya Iida, the hot class ref (I'm personally thinking Iida is hot), and not all of us looks great with glasses, so I'm glad I have this opportunity! Anyway, correctly we're having a training with All Might, it's a  group training: each 4 students need to get into a building, stop a villain and save at least 5 victims inside, since the odd number of students, one group contains 3 students.

 me and my friends Kaminari and Sero was thinking on a strategy along with *gag* Mineta, I don't understand why is he still tailing after us! Yaoiorozu's group is right next us! Go tail after her!

"okay, I have something in my mind, follow me!" Sero whispered-yelled and we went after him, as we got to the back side of out building, which was a pet store and our victims are a group of kittens

 "So what's the plan, office supplies?" I said, we decided to use nicknames for this, and anyway this is was my nickname for him, one he was offended from it, but now he's okay with that I guess, he also got a nickname for me so we're equal.

 "Pickachu (Denki) will destroy the electric system inside using his quirk on the electric closet, as the light will be off Grape (Mineta) go to destroy the weapon as I will trap the Villain, you'll be disguised as a cat and lead the kittens out of the shop, sounds good?" We all nodded and got into the job.

-TIMESKIP: AFTER THEY DONE-

As we got got out I turned back to a human, Kaminari and Sero holding the 5 kittens, as I walked with them I tripped on a small rock and falled, I fell on my face and my contact lenses fell of my eyes, I coulden't really see what happened, but I heard a small "Crack and hardly could see someone's leg, the same person bent down and said "Oh my gosh, your contact lenses! I'm so sorry!! I'll buy you new ones after school, don't worry!" I coulden't connect the voice to the person, cause I kinda need to see him in the crowded area we were at. All I know that this is a boy.

-TIMESKIP: AFTER SCHOOL-

Mineta's P.O.V

After yesterday's training, I ran to the optic shop in the mall to get Y/N a new pair of contact lenses. I feel bad that I broke them, cause... I kinda have a crush on her... How can I not?! She has H/L, H/S H/C Hair, large beautiful E/C eyes, beautiful S/T skin

 like any outer girl in class, she hates me for being a perv, and I can't blame her, I am a prev. but what all the class, includes her don't know is that me being a prev is just a wall around my true self.... I can feel my eyes gets wet as I remember my past.... Y/N is so sweet and kind to anyone, and I feel like I can thrust her and if I'll get on her good side she might can help me turn to a better person... BTW, don't ask me how I know what kind of contact lenses she uses, but it's kinda obvious cause she and Kaminari are kinda friends and she told him, during the 1st lesson once and I heard it, I'm lucky to remember that...

-TIMESKIP: NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL-

3rd P.O.V

Y/N walking down the hall, her F/C Glasses are on her face, nobody dared to sat this, but she was super cute! As Mineta saw her, bright red dusted his pale cheeks, a gift bag in his hand as he walking past her.

Reader's P.O.V

As I'm waking in the hall to class, along with my ugly glasses, I see something that make me freeze: Minoru Mineta, the prevy grape is walking to my way, I don't know what he's planning, but I'm already know I need to run, so that's what I done. I ran up the stairs, I knew he'll have trouble to get me on his little legs but he didn't give up, he kept running after me in almost the whole school, until I stopped next the exit to the yard and did what any outer girl in my state will do: slap him. People around looked to my direction, didn't noticed how loud was the eco of my palm hitting his cheek, his eyes widen in shock and small tears sparkled in their edges. He's lowered his head and went away slowly.