bf

"ai tay! you need to help me! this is urgent!" new barged into tay's bedroom, while tay was still in his deep sleep.

new shook tay's body brutally, making tay immediately woke up in shock.

"what the hell is happening?" he almost shouted, if he didn't see new on his bed who was also the one who shook him, he would give a painful punch to whoever it was.

"tay! help me!" new was still shaking tay but less viciously. eventho he was the one who made tay woke up in such a situation, he still felt a bit scared if tay was mad.

"yes hin, i hear you! what it is?" tay asked calmly, his actual intention was to also calm the panicked looking new down.

"i- i-"

"you what?"

"i need a morning kiss today and no one's gonna give it to me." new finished his sentence with a pout and immediately brought his hands that were on tay's shoulders earlier down to his own laps.

tay's jaw almost dropped, he was speechless.

"you- you wake me up this early in the morning with such tauntrum, only to say that you need a kiss and nobody is going to give that to you?" tay asked new, wanting to make sure if he heard it right.

new nodded, still pouting plus making a cute face.

"and, why the hell did you need to say that to me?"

"i just wanna rant about it! i have no one else to talk about it, you know that!"

"and you could not exactly wait for me to at least wake up by myself?" tay asked again, his voice was full of disbelieve.

now new knew he made a mistake, and guilty built inside him.

"uhm, i'm sorry tay, i shouldn't do that. i just wanna joke around with you." he apologized with soft voice.

tay immediately became soft as well.

"hey, don't be sad. i'm not actually angry or mad or anything. i'm also wanting to tease you." tay brought his hand to new's chin and slightly tilted it up, making them both made an eye contact.

"how come you're not angry? you should."

tay chuckled, "hin, i already used to this behaviour of yours. i'm tired of getting mad at you. you're not going to change anyway." he shook his head.

new slowly drew a smile on his face. he was feeling guilty, of course, but he just could not stop annoy tay. and he do that to tay only.

"are you also tired of the annoying me, tay?" this time, he asked seriously.

"wait, no way. we are good friends, right? relax, don't think too much about it." tay slowly caressed new's head.

"i love you, tay." he suddenly hugged tay. tay was taken aback.

"you're the only best friend that i have!"

tay chuckled at the cute behaviour. he didn't hesitate to wrap his hands around new as well.

"me too, me too."

after a few minutes of hugging each other, they released and laughed out loud.

"i am still annoy that you woke me up this early!"

"early your ass! it's actually 9 already!"

"whatever. it's not like we have any plans today."

tay got out of his bed.

before going out of the room, he grabbed new's cheeks.

"what are you doing, tay-"

now new was taken aback as tay kissed his forehead softly.