crush

new's pov

"thank you for your understanding, neen. i'm sorry again." i smiled.

"it's fine. byebye naa, new." she returned my smile and stood up.

after she got out of the cafe, i heaved a sigh. i just broke her heart. just a day with a girl confessed to me again, and i turned her down by saying that i am gay.

it's the truth tho. i had like, 5 to 6 girls confessed to me before this, and i told them the truth, yet the fact that i am gay was still underrated here. i wondered why, but i didn't even bother to come out myself anyway.

"i better get myself another cup of coffee." i spoke to myself and got up to the counter. after getting my coffee, i turned around and, accident happened.

"omg! i'm sorry!" i apologized to the person i just bumped onto and that was when i realized that he was more stunned than me while looking down. i followed his gaze and damn, i was doomed.

"my- my camera." he muttered while slowly caressing his camera that had my coffee all over it.

"what the hell is wrong with you?! don't you know that he worked so hard just to buy this camera?! couldn't you be more careful?!" the man snapped his head to his side after i got shouted by the girl beside him.

"calm down, p. don't make a scene here." he said, eventho his voice was heard as if he wanted to cry at the moment.

"i'm sorry again, i promise to buy a new one-" i stopped talking when i took a second glance at his camera. fuk, it looked expensive as hell. how could i afford it?!

i got snapped again by the girl after being silent.

"you better do that!"

"p! stop! it's- it's fine actually. you can go. i- i want to buy coffee." the man said looking into my eyes.

oh btw, the man's name is tay, tay tawan vihokratana. he might don't know me, but i knew him. well, he was my crush.

"i promise to buy you a new camera, just- just the same as this one! uhm, here, take my student id card!" i handed him my student id card.

"what? but you need this!"

"actually it's not more important than your camera. you can keep it while i find money and buy the camera." i gave him the most sincere look that i could give. he looked stun, and then he took it.

"i- i better go first. i'm sorry again. i will call you once i have the camera with me. may i get your number?"

"tch, i hope this is not your way to get his number."

"p'mook, stop! uhm, give me your phone."

i gave him my phone and he dialled his number down. few seconds later, his phone rang.

"actually you really don't need to buy a new camera. i will call you later to talk about it. you can go now, you seemed like in a hurry earlier." tay said and gave me a few pats on my shoulder.

"i'm sorry again. i need to go now." i said and walked away in hurry.

gosh! what have i done! i slapped my face softly. i broke his camera for sure! and i also broke my own heart, he was already taken, yea, the girl beside him must be his girl...

tay's pov

"he's cute, p'mook." i smiled and chuckled when i saw him cutely slapped his face.

"what now? you even decided to being whipped in front of me? go and get the coffee fast! the worker is waiting!" p'mook pushed my shoulder. good thing that there were no customers behind us since earlier.