11:11 Ch.39

11:11 Ch.39

Liam's POV:We finally reach Louis flat and Rachael opened the door with a big smile on her face. "Hey loves!" Rachael says. We all walk in and see bags everywhere like a maze. "Hazza? Lou? Where are you two?" I scream. "Over here!" Harry screams. So we walk over too see Harry laying on the couch and Louis sitting on top of him. "Well where all packed." Niall says. "Already? Liam I thought you would have a lot of things too take with you." Louis say jumping off of Harry. "No. Danielle took everything." Gracie says looking away at Kellie and Rachael who looked so happy. "Damn Liam I'am sorry. Well this means you'll have a fresh start with Gracie." Harry says smiling. I feel a tug at my shirt I look over at Gracie who looked like she was gonna cry. "I'am gonna go take a walk." She says walking out the door before I could say anything. "What's wrong with her?" Niall asked. I pointed too the other girls who where happy and laughing. "She thinks they already forgot about her." I say trying too hold back tears. All the boys looked at me and ran over and hugged me. "You know you and her have been waiting too be together for god knows how long and this is your chance too start a new path in life Liam. She makes you happy and we all see that." Louis said which made Niall, Harry and I give him these shocked faces cause Louis never talks like that. "Wow Lou." Harry says. "Well we have too catch the plane before it leaves." Niall says looking at us. We all got in a group hug when the front door slams open. "Don't forget about me!" Zayn says running over too our hug. We all laugh and pull apart. When I see Gracie walk in with a fake smile and red eyes. "Love are you okay?" I ask. She shakes her head and walks over too the girls which they all ended up crying and hugging and telling Gracie bye. We walk too the door and I turn back around and look at all the boys holding the girls. "If you ever want a vacation you know where too go." I say smiling. "Will see you all in a month after break when we start recording again." Zayn says smiling waving good bye. We leave the flat and head off to the airport and hurry and get on our plane before we where late. Where sitting in our seats and I look over at Gracie who was a sleep on Niall's shoulder. I pull out a black box from my pocket and look at the ring then look over at Gracie and I just smile knowing I'am finally with who I love.