SANYA PRIM

"12th of October, 2018. Friday. I finally gave my 'yes' to someone I like who has been courting me for two months. I was so happy that day and... and.." I said stuttering.

"I can't tell more, Doc. My anxiety level is raising. Making me tell the whole story again is like torturing me. Please, let's do this the other way." I ask Dr. Kim, the most trusted and outstanding psychiatrist in Asia.

"No, Sanya. Conquer you fears. Don't be scared of your past. Dont be trap there and get out. Trust me. It would feel better." She said. Her smile and all are telling me to listen. To trust her. And to do what she wants me to do. And I hate how my system says yes to that!

I look into her eyes and then close my eyes for a deep breath trying to remember it all.

1 year ago...

"Are you sure that you're willing to take the risk with me?" I ask Limuel. He smiled and cupped my face with his warm hands.

"Of course, dearest. Anything for you. No matter what will hinder this relationship, I will always take the risk for you. Now, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. His eyes are sparkling and beautiful. Its making me want to fall for him deeper and deeper... and deeper.

I slowly nod my head saying saying yes. His smile widens and then pull me for the tightest hug I've ever got from him.

For almost two months, all we do is talk about things like there is an 'us' when it only happens today. We were so happy not minding our label, until now.

He's finally mine and I am officially his'.

The day ends smoothly. No worries. All happy and contented. Not until my someone called me using our house's landline.

"Is this Sanya?" The stranger asked.

My guts are telling me something u pleasant is happening but I fought for the latter.

"Yes. Who is this?" I asked.

"Oh dear! This is Mrs. Ramsi from your neighbor. Hurry up and go home now, dear." That is all she said but it made my whole system drown in anxiety.

Why?

What happened?

Did something bad happened?

What if its mom? She got into an accident?

Or dad? On the way home, he had an emergency?

Gosh! I faced Limuel and told him what happened. He hurriedly drive me to my house and then leave me after.

The moment I opened the door my eyes blurred out of tears. The living room is so messed up. Did a thief came in? God! I hope mom and dad are both safe.

"NO, JOHN! THIS IS OVER!LEAVE THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING HOUSE BEFORE YOUR DAUGHTER COME!I DONT WANT HER TO SEE HOW DISGUSTING HER FATHER IS!" My mom said, not knowing I can hear and see how mad the both of them are. What's happening? My hands are shaking. The hell mom? What are you saying?

"THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT, HUH, WOMAN?! FINE! I'LL LEAVE YOU! YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER. YOU AND YOUR LOUD MOUTH! YOU AND YOUR SENSELESSNESS!" My dad exclaimed.

I cant handle this anymore! I cant hear more! I cant see more!

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU BOTH TALKING ABOUT?! WHAT'S WITH THE MESS?! ARE YOU GUYS KIDS?! WHAT'S THIS, MOM? DAD?" I asked, crying and all. Why? Are they breaking up? Are they going to divorce?

"Shh. Come here, sweetie. Let me tell it to you but not now. You're still a baby for me and for your dad." Mom said, comforting me.

"Yes, Sanya dear. Dad's just gonna go away and search for some job to sustent you and your mom." Dad told me.