The comeback

~1986|Jan 1st|In Russia~

A tall, bald man was being pushed through to walk up the icy mountain, there wasn't much oxygen left at the top now but he was still being forced to climb the slippery mountain. As they reached the top and were about to go to the other side the guy fell on his knees and was shock when saw where they were headed---The sea, ice-cold sea. There was no life in it, just frost everywhere. 
And then before he knew what would happen next he was pushed into the water and saw that horrific gateway again but much more bigger this time. He couldn't feel the icy cold water but he got goosebumps as stared at the familiar site again. He didn't have energy left in his body to move, to react or even to run away from it but then something dragged him, something dark and then his eyes went tight shut!
.                      .                     .                      .                   .                    .                   .                       .                    .                 *Teleport to Illinois*
A huge truck just pulled over and 2 children and a lady got off. From the house in front a girl looked at them. She had short(shoulder-length) black hair and brown eyes. She has never had neighbors before so this was something she found interesting. 
"What are you looking at," asked a voice from behind.  
"Neighbors," she replied. "That's good, we had never had neighbors before. We should probably go talk to them," said the voice entering the room. It was an old man's voice and he seemed very happy. 
The girl looked at him and then outside, "Ok dad," she replied slowly. Then an old woman entered the room and said, "lunch is ready, come on let's go eat!" There was an awkward silence at the table as the girl was not saying anything. "What's wrong El? You are mostly the chatter box here," said the women. 
"Yeah, what's wrong?" She looked at both of them and then down again, "The truck, it came from there."
"Honey, you have to move on. don't let your past ruin your future," said her mom. "Yeah, bygones are bygones, El." 
"Ok, I will try." She looked back at her food and started eating it. It was delicious.

~After a few minutes~
"EL, time to go!" called her mom. She hurried downstairs and saw her parents at the door step ready to leave. "Where are you going?" 
"Didn't you see the new neighbors move in, its new year and they are new. Let's not make them feel lonely. Now come on," her dad explained.

She looked at them and then moved slowly and got her shoes on. The truck was gone and there were many boxes outside the house, it was all scattered. 

(Something like this but around the lawn, the main door was free)El looked those boxes and then rushed to her parents who were already at the door

El looked those boxes and then rushed to her parents who were already at the door. They knocked at the door and stood there waiting for a reply. No one came. El looked at them and they looked at her. Her mom knocked again hoping to get a reply, but again no reply. They stood there again for a couple of seconds and then when no one came they turned to go back.  "They might not be home right now...probably," said El. Her parents nodded and when they were about to leave their lawn a women opened the door. She was wearing a red shirt and denim jeans, she rushed to them and said, "I am sorry, we are new here and I was upstairs setting up things and the kids weren't listening," she said in one breath. 
"Its alright. We rarely have neighbors so we decided to welcome you. Here these are home-made cookies. I baked them myself," said El's mom handing her the box of cookies. "Thank you! Glad to have neighbors like you," she replied. 

"My name is Joyce Byers and we moved from Hawkins, I have 2 sorry 3 children."
"My name is Kate , this is my husband Mark and that is Elizabeth. We call her El for short," said her mom. "Oh she is your...grand-daughter?" Joyce asked. "No, no she is our daughter," said Kate looking at El.  "I have a daughter too, we call her El too. Let me call them out," Joyce said and went inside to get her children. Elizabeth was feeling weird, by looking at the state of the women. She look exhausted and worn-out, it must be because of the moving but something was different. She seemed sad and some dirt on her face. She came out with 3 children-1 girl and 2 boys. 
"This is Jonathan," she said pointing to a tall, slim man, "This is Will," pointing at a slim boy whose hair was overgrown and then, " and that is...El," she said smiling at her. Elizabeth thought she was really pretty but something was off about all of them. Kate motioned Elizabeth to introduce herself to them as well. 
"I am Elizabeth but I prefer being called El, its a nickname...just like yours," said Elizabeth smiling too El. 
El smiled back(: She knew that they will get along well. 

Elizabeth was feeling more confident now, maybe things wont go wrong like they always did

"Maybe you can come over to our house today...I would love to a-a- know you more," said El to Elizabeth getting closer. "Um..yeah-yeah sure," replied Elizabeth, "so tonight, yeah that would be great." 
Joyce was smiling so were Kate and Mark. Will and Jonathan just stood there but when Elizabeth looked at them they smiled at her and she returned it back. Joyce turned around and everyone was on there way now. Tonight should be great as this would be the first time Elizabeth bonding with somebody and a chance for El to be happy again. She might be like Max but El didn't get her hopes too high. "She seems nice," said Jonathan interrupting El's thought. "Yeah she does." 

"Maybe she is also interested in board games, that would be interesting!" said Will laughing. They both looked at him, "He will never change," they thought. El lay in bed wondering what the night will be like.

*Teleport back to Russia*
The thing that grabbed the guy was underwater and was dark and scary, but it was much more stronger then before, ready to win this time. He remembered her very well, her who closed down the gate and stopped him. He was back and ready to take over and this time he choose water as his travelling spot because she won't be able to stop him down here or close the gate again. The man was drowning now but then he was pulled out by the men and they left him there and ran off as they were scared of something, something rising up from the water. It was huge and cold~. 
*Screams in background and people running off* 
The bald man just stood there, looking at it but then the thing dived in the water and disappeared. The bald man knew where he was going and he had to stop it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~To be continued~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone! Where are my stranger things fan at? What do you think will happen next, how will the bald man--or Hopper--as you would have guessed already will safe El. Will El and Elizabeth turn out to be good friends?

Leave your thoughts in the comment section below. Will upload another chapter soon so stay tuned(:
~ Do vote and follow me~
Bye and stay safe everyone

~Shreya