Chapter 1

I could hear the crowed and I got that feeling in my stomach like I do before every show. I absolutely love this. All of it it's just such a rush going out every night and performing in front of all these people. I remember when we could hardly get a few people to listen to us and now we are almost at the top. But there's something extra special about tonight our manager told us the band we will be touring with is here tonight to watch us. This is gonna be fun.

As we were about to go out on stage I took a peek at the crowed and I thought I noticed some familiar faces but who knows. They started the countdown and then we ran out and the crowed roared with cheers and I couldn't help but smile we started our first song and I got really into it more than I usually do. I started flipping my hair all around and dancing while I played. This was probably one of the best nights we've had and we only just got out here.

After the first song we introduced our selves and talked to the crowed a bit.
"How's everyone doing tonight!???!" Our lead singer Max said.
"Hey everyone what's goin on" I said after Max.
"I hope everyone enjoys the show!" Our guitarist Dawson said.
"Let's gooooo" our drummer Aiden said as we started our next song.

During the verse with no bass I decided to take a peek at everyone and I saw those familiar faces again.... Holy shit that's 5 seconds of summer! Oh my god are we touring with them. That would be so much fun I am so excited now!!

Later on after the concert we go backstage and the boys are already back here our manager Cooper sees us and calls us over for introductions.
"Well as you guys or at least Keatyn probably knows these are the boys of 5 seconds of summer." I immediately started blushing when he said that.
"Hi I'm luke, I'm Calum, I'm Michael, and I'm Ashton." They all say.
Ashton was staring at me the whole time which was kinda creepy but oh well he is pretty cute.

I think Ashton realized I caught him looking at me cause he looked away and started to blush which was absolutely adorable just sayin. Since we're done and everything is cleaned up we decided we'd better hit the road so we can get to Los Angeles for our last concert and Cooper said the boys are gonna come and stay with us until they're tour starts in a few weeks. That should be fun it'll give us time to hang out and get to know each other and have a nice break after our short tour.