Chapter 10-Happily Ever After

Aaliyah was 6 Months old now. She's trying to crawl now, and still looks just like Ahmed. I don't see a glimpse of me yet. I envied him for that. He swears she has my eyes but that's a lie. Her thick eyebrows and lashes hide any features of mine. My wedding date was just a week away and I was getting more nervous by the day. We were now living in Beverly Hills, California and I am loving it. Nesha was just two houses down, so she wouldn't miss a beat with each other. Ahmed brought more business out here and invested in more properties. That man is a true hustler. I'm still not convinced that he doesn't have some drug cartel underground somewhere.

I have seen and touched so much money since being engaged to him. I walked to our closet and stared at my wedding dress. It was a Mermaid style dress, to fit my shape. Ahmed loved my figure and he wanted me to look beautiful. My bridesmaids dresses were a baby pink, which was one of my favorite colors. I have 7 sisters, and they were my bridesmaids. I didn't have many bridesmaids because I didn't fuck with bitches. Mama B was being flown out Friday because I couldn't have her miss this day. Nesha? Of course she's my maid of honor, she's been with me through it all. My sisters and I are close, but they all live different lives in different cities. When I told them all they had to do was pack their things, they rearranged their schedules and are coming out Friday as well. I couldn't wait to marry Ahmed. He was truly the love of my life.

Ahmed and I had some time to ourselves. Nesha said she wanted to take Aaliyah out for a play date so I told her go ahead. I wanted him to fuck my brains out. He grabbed me from behind and wrapped my hair in his hands. I threw my head back and pushed my ass up against him. He watched me in the mirror as I moaned in pleasure grinding my body against his. He pressed his right hand against the mirror and yanked my hair with the other. He pushed himself inside of me and groaned as I whimpered like a baby. My pussy was so tight and wet. I looked at him and bit my lip as he rolled his eyes, letting me know my warm, wet waterfall felt so good. I threw my ass back on him, clinching my pearl around his dick. He grabbed me up, throwing me against the wall. He fucked me deep, he fucked me hard, and it felt so damn good. I could feel my juices running down my legs. He inched toward the shower and cut the hot steaming water on. He kept me against the shower wall and deep stroked my insides. He told me how much he loved me and that he was never letting me go. He held my hands above my head and twirled his tongue in mine. I came for what felt like hours. I creamed all over him more times than I could count. I'm pretty sure we just conceived another baby. I shut the water off, trying to catch my breath. He wasn't done. He carried me to the bed and began to devour my sweet pussy. I yelled his name out and my legs started to shake already. He pushed my legs back and locked them so I couldn't run. I busted in his mouth time and time again, and he licked up every drop. I rolled over and pushed him deep in my throat. He felt nothing but my jaws stroking his big dick. I stroked his dick as I sucked, waiting for him to cum down my throat. I looked up at him, sexing him with my eyes as I slurped him up. As his eyes disappeared, I felt his warm milk shoot down past my tonsils into my throat. I licked him clean and kissed his lips after. He smacked my ass as I walked past him to the bathroom. "I love you", he said to me. " I love you too, Daddy".

Nesha and I sat in the livingroom, discussing my big day. "So, is Kenneth coming? Ya know since yall have finally started dating", I asked her. It took him a minute to come around, I guess he thought she was one of those simps, who wasn't doing a damn thing with her life. Nesha was not that type. She was now about to start her own practice, as a Midwife. The way she helped deliver Aaliyah, she knew then that it was her calling. Kenneth is even considering moving to California, depending on if they decide to get really serious or not. "He will be here Thursday night my love, I cannot wait to suck the skin off that damn horse", she cried. I screamed so loud in laughter because her ass is hilarious. "I'm trying to look like you", she said pointing to my neck. I had passion marks everywhere. Ahmed didn't play any games this morning. "He definitely snatched my soul this morning", I said rubbing my neck. I got hot just thinking about it. He wasn't there and he better be lucky because Aaliyah was asleep and I would have jumped his bones. "Kenny will be snatching mine in just two days, this cat is fall off the bone ready", we burst into laughter. "Oh now you're calling him Kenny, yeah...the dick is on point!", I exclaimed. We put the finishing touches on small things for the big day and decided to relax with a glass of wine. This life, was really THE LIFE.

(Wedding Day)

I was nervous. Ahmed's family was here, some of my family was here. Two different cultures in one setting. His family and I had already met, but I didn't know how they would feel about me being Black. Turns out, they loved it and they loved me. Not that they didn't care for his ex, because they did...but her life just wasn't a good fit for them. They felt she was money hungry and didn't want to take care of her husband. That's none of my business though. Shai was so happy, she couldn't wait to see me walk down the isle to meet her daddy. My hair was done, my nails were done, I was all ready to go, just nervous as hell. "Are you ready?", my sister Khia asked me. I smiled and held her hand. "Ready as I'll ever be", I told her. She hugged me, then touched up my hair some more. "Mrs. Ahmed Nasir, we're ready for you", she cried. Khia is my older sister, and she always wanted to see me get married. All of my sisters joined hands in prayer around me. I was really about to get married in just a few short hours.

"Do you, Ahmed, take Kyla to be your lawfully wedded wife?" my pastor asked him. He smiled and blinked his tears away. "I do". Pastor looked at me and smiled so hard. He's been in my life since I was 14. "Kyla, do you take Ahmed to be your lawfully wedded husband?", he asked once more. I paused at then stared at him. "I do, I do, I do", I cried. I could see Ahmed's mother sobbing happy tears. He made his last remarks and then said "Ahmed, you may now kiss your bride, everyone please stand and welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Ahmed Siyad Nasir". Everyone cheered and some even jumped up and down for joy. "I love you forever Mrs. Nasir", he said to me as we were whisked away in the limo. "I love you forever more, Mr. Nasir". I wondered what was next to come, I hope it would be nothing but blessings.