Thoughts

I felt my body was being torn apart, and I was sweating. I was called by the coach to lead the further practice as he had some other matters to look. I gathered the whole group and started to do the squat in the huge ground that was covered by the shadowy trees, the sides were marked for the running track and at one corner there were the gym equipment and in the center the place was left empty for the practice or for body exercise.
About half an hour, the group was in poor shape, so, we took a break and headed toward the break room. I heard sweet tweeting of the birds as they were saying goodbye and were returning towards their homes, I looked at the sky that was turning yellowish where the scene of the twilight was lovely. I headed towards the break room that was empty as everyone had already moved towards their dorms.I brought myself a juice and moved to my room. It was a spacious room with a single bed and a study table with shelf in front in wall at the top with a wood cupboard , a bathroom at the corner, full tiled and the room was full white painted that gives it the elegant look. It was quite a nice room. After taking a quick shower, I cleaned the mess in my room and moved towards the study table, took my diary, pen and started writing.

" NO MATTER HOW MUCH I INTRIGUE
MY HEART ALWAYS MOVE TOWARDS YOU "
[FS Writes]

" NO MATTER HOW MUCH I INTRIGUEMY HEART ALWAYS MOVE TOWARDS YOU "[FS Writes]

I closed my diary as my mind was getting indulged in the unwanted thoughts.I turned off the lamp.  moved to my bed and thanked God that another day was passed .I closed my eyes and after a moment, I was in the deep valleys of sleep as I was tired after a hectic day.